106

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 106

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 106

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

The view is no longer obstructed. He saw his little wood staring at the zombie who had fallen to the ground and couldn't die anymore with a look of disgust. After noticing his gaze, she gave him a proud look.

- Hmph, how could Lao Tzu make such a low-level and naïve mistake.

Shen Chen lowered his head and chuckled.

......

The zombie tide is chaotic, but there is still an order.

There is also a second or third humanoid in command.

"Second Dad, those people are leaving." Su Hang's voice came from the headset. At the same time, even if no one needed to convey it, they could hear the roar of the inner walls as they were so far away.

Commander Wang's pale and undisguised expression of stunned and disappointed made Su Hang raise his eyebrows.

Who knows that he is actually unwilling to be used as cannon fodder, right? However, what Commander Wang said next made Su Hang temporarily change his opinion of this man.

"How... What about those people! How could they do that! Commander Wang's eyes widened. He knew that there were people in the upper echelons who were afraid of death. didn't know that they actually wanted to throw these hundreds of thousands of people in this place to use as rations for zombies!

He knew where the people were settled, and immediately let people lead a team of people to rescue the people.

Mu Chao pulled Shen Chen, and he had been strictly ordered to follow Shen Lu.

Three humanoids. Su Hang found them all out. One was solved by the two of them. From Gaowang, the remaining two were surrounded by Jian Cheng and Thunder Lead.

Although their southern expedition was organized for a short time, it was not organized in a hurry. The method of dealing with humanoids has been practiced many times by everyone. Therefore, it is possible to cooperate so tacitly now.

"I'm over." Mu Chao explained simply. Teleported away with Shen Chen.

There were so many people on the battlefield, some fell, some retreated. So many things happen. No one would be distracted and the two people disappeared in a flash.

......

Chen Tianyu sat in the plane, and the people who followed him except for his few cronies were only those who were foreign but had the same skin color and hair color.

Suddenly there was a quarrel outside the plane.

Chen Tianyu frowned with his eyes closed, this plane is a small passenger plane, and it can only be about a hundred people. And he had already booked someone to get on the plane. They are all the leaders of the southwest base. Also his supporters.

"Why don't you let us get on the plane!" The large, mink-wrapped middle-aged woman waved her hand, the flesh on her arm trembling with her movements. Although the two young men and women around her look average, they definitely dress before the end of the world, and they are also the front line of fashion.