26

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 26

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 26

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

In order to let the two children eat something good, Mu Chao took out a pack of ham and a pack of mustard from his backpack. At the same time, I heard several sounds of swallowing saliva around me.

"Grandpa! I'm going to eat it too!

"Dad, I want to eat ham sausage~"

"Woo woo mom, I don't want steamed buns, I want meat."

The noise of the little ones intensified. Parents and relatives comforted this group of little ancestors with a headache, but their eyes kept drifting to Mu Chao's backpack.

On the contrary, the five of them ate freely, except for Qin Mian's secret sigh at the beginning, as if they were deaf.

"Little brother, can you give me a ham sausage? I'll trade money with you. The old man couldn't stand the noise of his grandson, and said to Shen Chen with a shy face with difficult steps.

As soon as the old man asked, the eyes around him instantly became much stronger.

Shen Chen shook his head gently, it was not that he did not pity the grandparents and grandchildren, but if he helped one person, he would have to help all the hungry people, and when Mu Chao's space existed, it would be dangerous. None of them wanted to take that risk.

"Oh, pampered!" Su Yuan glanced lightly at the boy her age. "I want to have the ability to take it myself, and let your grandfather come out and be a man."

The boy stood up with a flushed face when he heard this, "How can you give me and my grandfather something to eat?"

"Fight with me. If you win, the ham sausage will be distributed to you, and the mustard will also be distributed to you, which is enough for you and your grandfather to eat. Lose, apologize to your grandfather. Su Yuan held her head high and looked at the boy proudly.

After hesitating for a moment, the boy rushed towards Su Yuan, and the desire for food in his heart had long broken the habit of not hitting girls. Su Yuan took the initiative to catch up, and the two of them fought.

In fact, when it comes to fighting, it is better to say that it is Su Yuan's unilateral beating.

The boy looked like he was fighting on the street, he had no skills in every move, and he couldn't hit the point, and he rarely had the opportunity to meet Su Yuan. And Su Yuan's melee combat with Shen Chen in the past few days is the fastest improved of the four.

"Smack", Su Yuan dodged the boy's straight punch to the right, turned around and hit the boy's elbow with his right hand, twisted the boy's left arm with his left hand, and pressed the other party to the ground.

The boy covered in dirt spit out the sand from his mouth. "My name is Du Ming, I will definitely find you again!" Then he bowed to his grandfather and carried his elderly grandfather back to his place.

After a while, Su Hang found the grandfather and grandson, handed over half a pack of ham sausages, and returned to his team in silence. Du Ming looked at Su Yuan's back to his body and sniffed hard.