96

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 96

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 96

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

The red light swept from feet to head. Then the green sign lights up. The door in front of him popped open. Mu Chao blinked and walked out.

It is not surprising that the team is not even leaving. The crowd was swept by the light, looking inexplicably at the inspector who was also looking at them inexplicably.

"That's it?" / "What did you grow up eating?"

As soon as the words came out, they were all stunned for a moment. "Naturally, the examination is as simple as that, which was invented by Dr. Jiang and Dr. Liu together. Its accuracy cannot be doubted! "You can see that this inspector admires the two doctors he speaks of.

"By the way, I'm curious, what did you eat in the last days? Why can't I check it at all? "Usually, when you pass someone, you will always be alerted because there is too much "garbage" in this person's body.

Mu Chao paused, not knowing what to say, and at this time, a reprimand interrupted everyone.

"I said it! I don't need you to stuff me anymore! Those kind of people who are not right-minded don't want to enter my laboratory! There was a sudden shouting from the front.

Following the gaze of the crowd, a young man in a white lab coat was shouting loudly, waving his hand off the hand of a man in black clothes across from him on his shoulder.

The black-clothed man's chubby face was flushed, and he didn't know whether he was angry or ashamed.

The young man clasped his hands around his chest, unaffected by the emotions of the person opposite. The head was slightly raised, and the gorgeous face was disdainful. "Don't make other calculations, the Jiang family has me, so don't think about anything else!"

With that, I was going to go to the elevator.

As soon as he took a step, his right wrist was grabbed. Pulling back so hard that he almost didn't stand still. But that face, even if it is angry and corrupt, is so beautiful that people don't know what to do.

Who is this young man in a white coat? Naturally, it's Jiang Xie.

"Jiang Xie, don't be embarrassed!" The man opposite Jiang Xie grabbed his wrist tightly. In addition to anger, there was a greedy light in his eyes.

"Let it go." Jiang Xie's face was extremely disgusted, and he did not hide his heart at all.

The man was more energetic, and the two began to fight in full view.

"Jiang Xie, don't think that you won't have to worry about that rabbit cub of the Jian family protecting you!" The man snorted coldly. If it weren't for the fact that his wife had been whispering in his ear, he would find a spare job in the research institute for his son. He just thought of this orphan of the Jiang family, and this little cub happened to have an appetite for him.

Jiang Xie's pupils contracted slightly when he heard "Jane's family". The movement of the hand struggle is a little smaller. "Don't bother." Seeing that the other party was looking at him with confidence, Jiang Xie suddenly smiled weirdly: "Don't you just want me?" Does your wife know? Did you know the above? Hehe, although there are people in the base brain domain ability, but what do you think will happen without me?