98

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 98

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 98

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

Boss Lei, who was originally going to keep up, was rejected by Mu Chao. I had to watch Xiaojing being brought into the base by them in a puff of smoke. Now he has no choice. I can only trust Mu Chao and them.

The actions of the three people are not very hidden, but Mu Chao has a special approval from the research institute on the car, and Lei Ting is the main combat team member that everyone in the base of B City has seen. Therefore, although there were dissenting voices, they were quickly suppressed.

......

Entering the room, Mu Chao and Shen Chen immediately flashed into the space with Xiaojing.

Shen Chen brought a bundle of mountaineering ropes, and the two of them worked together to tie Xiaojing strongly.

If Boss Lei sees it, he will definitely jump up and hit the two. However, Shen Mu and the others are also helpless now. On Xiao Jing's body, the wound on his waist has begun to spread black and purple, and if you get close, you will smell the rancid smell of dead people on his body, and his nails are already long and hard.

Mu Chao couldn't imagine that clean boy becoming like this. He could only do his best.

In the milky white water, Xiaojing lay quietly. Mu Chao propped up his head. The place where Xiao Jing was bitten was on the waist side, although it was not as dangerous as Shen Chen at that time, but the long-term bumps made his wound worse, and the current situation was much more dangerous than Mu Chao.

The black silk threads swayed in the water, strangled and killed, and it was the first time Shen Chen had seen this kind of scene.

The struggle between black and white can only be annihilated.

Although he was not sure, Xiao Jing's face gradually improved. Mu Chao breathed a sigh of relief, it seems that the space water is still working.

In order not to be awakened by Xiao Jing and discover the secret of the space, the two of them carried Xiao Jing to the room and placed it in a huge wooden basin taken out of the space.

Mu Chao lay on the edge of the basin and continuously injected space water into the wooden basin. Milky white water flowed down his palm and onto Xiao Jing's body.

The tingling of the brain was selectively forgotten by Mu Chao, but the worse and worse face could not hide Shen Chen's attention.

A large basin of space water.

Mu Chao had never tried to output so much at once. The body seems to have been drained of strength, and the brain hurts from jumping up. Shen Chen was obviously talking something beside him, but he only opened and closed his mouth, but he couldn't hear any sound.

Master Mu, who had always been healthy and healthy, finally fainted in front of Shen Dada.

......

After taking care of his own Xiao Shou, Shen Chen, who finally freed his hand to take care of the unconscious Xiao Jing, was almost cut off by the oncoming ability.

I couldn't bear to do it, because the other party was exchanged for a coma by Xiao Mu!

"Huh? Shen Chen? Xiao Jing covered his body with a curtain that he didn't know where to pull it down with one hand, and with the other hand, he still maintained the movement of his ability, and looked at Shen Chen who appeared at the door of the room in surprise.