47

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 47

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 47

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

"You want us to go this way?" Shen Chen and Su Yuan's thoughts are relatively close. The two spoke in unison. Turn the wheel and head towards the road on the right. Two cars with a high site walked very smoothly on this kind of small road that is not a road.

I saw that he was clapping his little hands, and his big eyes were smiling like a small crescent. Stepping on Mu Chao's legs and jumping around with Mu Chao's support.

Qin Mian drove the car behind. Qiao Yuan and Shen Lu sat in the back. Seeing the car in front turning right, Qin Mian hurriedly followed. Shen Lu's resentful eyes kept following his cousin's car. Huh~ He also wants a small bun QAQ cat ear cuteness! Rubbing and rubbing must be very good (Xiao Shen has this kind of thought, Shen Dada will never let you hold a cat for the rest of his life!) )

The tall poplars on both sides of the car are speeding past, and in the last days, the plants are more or less mutated. These poplars seem to everyone to be much taller. The aspen that never bends down is now bent towards the middle, and the trees on both sides of the road converge in the middle, and the large leaves block the sunlight, and the layers of shadows cast on the road.

For some reason, Mu Chao had the feeling of walking through the bones of a giant beast. There was an empty road ahead, but I couldn't see it clearly because of the shadows. Swarthy doesn't know what's there.

......

Shen Chen drove very cautiously, and he didn't leave or make trouble. nestled in Mu Chao's arms and drank milk obediently.

Along the road, the main trunks of the poplars seem to be getting thicker and thicker, and it is already difficult for sunlight to penetrate the leaves and trunks. The headlights of both cars have been turned on for safety reasons. It's like a closed cage. Everyone didn't know where the road leads, but they can't turn back.

Qin Mian once turned around and drove under Shen Chen's signal, but found a purple mist in front of him. The fog came too suddenly, and the color was weird, so there was no need to take the risk. Qin Mian's fire-based ability has reached the peak of the fourth order. The flames turned off-white, gentle and gentle, but they were beautiful, and only the objects she had burned knew the power of the flames. So if there is no road ahead, just let Qin Mian burn a hole in the tree to come out, and Qiao Yuan's ability can also get them out of here.

Mu Chao's heart was complicated, and he didn't know if the choice made by Xiao Baozi, who couldn't speak at all, was right.

"What do you know?" Touching his son's hair, which had grown some, the little beast's ears had a thin black appearance. Gently pinched the little beast's ears, and the little thing rubbed it with its small fist because of the itchy ears, and rubbed Mu Chao's hand with his head up. It's like a little milk kitten.

"Dad, give me the cat." Su Yuan stretched out her hand to him. Without leaving, he was transferred from Mu Chao's arms to Su Yuan's arms.

Su Hang is also a child, taking out toys and having fun with this new brother. There was a happy and peaceful scene in the back of the car.