116

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 116

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 116

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

"That's what you called me in?" It's just a matter of origin.

The woman shook her head. Step by step, volleyed towards Mu Chao. There was no longer a joke in his eyes, full of guilt.

Mu Chao sighed and said, "Is there no other way?"

The woman was silent, floating behind him, slowly wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "Kid, I'm sorry."

I'm sorry? What's the use of being sorry? He didn't want to save the world or anything. That's not his goal. But...

"Am I going to die?" Mu Chao opened his mouth to break the silence. Even if it is conscious, a woman's embrace is as warm as a mother's. I haven't thought about my mother for a long time. Sighing secretly, he pulled his thoughts back on track.

"The chance of dying is not small, but it is not 100 percent." The woman hurriedly explained. Compared with her ease just now, now she is cautious, and there is a feeling of flattery.

Is it a delusion? Mu Chao frowned. This woman is not a touch of consciousness, even if she is a real person, she is enough to. He wasn't thinking about love, this woman felt familiar to him. At least he felt like they should have seen it somewhere.

When the woman saw that he didn't speak, she thought she was struggling. Hurriedly said: "I can protect your mind, so that you will not be hit too hard."

Mu Chao looked up at her deeply.

"You don't have the same relationship with your... Well...... Does the boyfriend say?

It's not that he doesn't want to say it, it's that he doesn't know how to speak. When Jiang Xie told him, Mu Chao already knew that he couldn't talk to Shen Chen about this topic. According to Shen Chen's temperament, even if the earth is destroyed, he will not be allowed to do anything that threatens his life.

"I'll say it. Now, how do I get out? "He's been here for too long. It's not clear how long it has been outside. But he didn't want his relatives to worry more.

The woman hurriedly waved her hand. The pattern at his feet immediately shone brightly.

Mu Chao didn't say much. The body is getting lighter and lighter, as if it can float up at any time.

A shudder pulled him out of that graceful feeling. When I opened my eyes, I saw sitting beside him, and the little bun's face was stained with tears.

"Wake up! Daddy is awake! A crying childish voice called into a few people.

They are all familiar faces that cannot be more familiar.

Shen Chen took three steps and made two steps, and vigorously held him in his arms. Mu Chao blushed and hugged his back obediently. Although the bones hurt slightly, they were still quite happy.

Seeing this, everyone quietly hugged them and did not leave, leaving a space for the two of them.

All that was left of the empty treehouse was the intertwined breathing of two people.

The proximity of the lips made Mu Chao swallow back what he wanted to say. Ears grinded, hot and wet breath sprayed each other's necks. A warm and ambiguous atmosphere surrounds the two people.

......

Su Yuan got out of the tree house and saw Du Ming chatting with Huang Feng and Hu Tianhai. Although his hands are wrapped in bandages, and his waist and abdomen are wounded, he is still alive and kicking and doesn't take his injuries seriously.

On the day when Mu Chao was in a coma, Shen Chen and the others accidentally found Huang Feng and the unconscious military advisor when they were chasing Du Ming. Immediately after meeting his teammates in twos and threes, he found Du Ming who was slumped down on a tree the next day when he was attacked by dinosaurs. Two people killed the dinosaur before Du Ming was rescued.

Su Yuan still remembered that when Du Ming was carried back by his father, the whole person seemed to have been soaked in blood.

But fortunately, although there was a little more blood loss, the wound was not fatal. The military advisor also came to his senses when Du Ming was recovered. Now they are only worried about Mu Chao, who is still in a coma, and Qin Mian, Shen Lu and Qiao Yuan, who have never been able to find a trace.

Sixty people, until Mu Chao came to his senses, fifty people survived, twenty-one people were found, ten people died, and twenty-nine people have not been heard from so far.

......

"Qiao Yuan, haven't they found it yet?"

Mu Chao stood beside Shen Chen, it had been seven days since they entered the primitive place here. Every day, the little red dot in the detector in Jian Cheng's hand is extinguished.

And at this time, it was even more impossible for him to tell Shen Chen about it.

"Ahead! Captain Huang found that there were artificial markers! "A man ran out of breath.

They have long rearranged everyone, and they are responsible for finding people and food every day as a team. And this person is one of the team members led by Huang Feng who went out to find survivors today.

Shen Chen's eyes lit up. Mu Chao held his hand tightly. The two of them followed the man's lead, and galloped towards their place of hope.

The author has something to say: National Day is back! =w=

I've been out of love recently, and I've been in a bad mood.

I don't know how long it's time to finish.

But if someone sees me and someone likes me, I'm very content.

The problems in chapter 13 are actually solved in chapter 14.

Please be sure to connect it when you look at it. Otherwise...... Huh~

☆、Speak up!

People will be cranky when they encounter unknown things, and they generally can't think of anything good.

At this time, a lot of frightening speculations unexpectedly popped up in Mu Chao's head - Qiao Yuan was seriously injured by a dinosaur attack in order to save Shen Lu; Shen Lu's amnesia from an accidental fall; Both of them... Stop, stop!

So in the midst of a group of people who were in a hurry, there was a figure with a head shaking like a sheep epilepsy.

But how can those plots appear in a non-abusive text?

When the crowd rushed to the place of the mark. Shen Chen recognized this as Shen Lu's handiwork at first sight.

A cat ear is small, and although the drawing is not very clear, the cuteness and general outline are recognizable, this is inseparable. Not only was he in the mood to paint when he was running away, but what was even more strange was that there was a small green leaf on the top of the painting that obviously did not belong to the tree!

Fog grass! I even brought an umbrella.

For the first time, Shen Chen thought about the question of whether going to these two people would disturb the world of the two of them.

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapter