83

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 83

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 83

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

The man walked slowly to the door of Tian Kun's cell.

"Zhang Jing!" Tian Kun was about to cry with joy. Who would have thought that the only person who came to see him bring him food would be the catharsis that he had been forced to crouch under him all the time!

So Tian Kun is stupid. As long as it's not Stockholm syndrome, how can you fall in love with him.

Zhang Jing shook the key in his hand, then opened Tian Kun's door and smiled: "Hungry, right?" Eat it. He pushed the food in his hand forward. It is actually Tian Kun's favorite meal.

"Hmph, when Lao Tzu goes out, the first one wants them to look good!" While quickly filling his stomach with food, he said viciously. Instead, he made his momentum very funny.

Zhang Jing's lenses covered his eyes, making it difficult to see the emotions in his eyes.

Tian Kun was eating, and suddenly found that his hand holding the steamed bun became weak. Sitting on the ground with a butt, and thinking about it again, there is nothing there can be done. Only then did he realize that something was wrong and looked at Zhang Jing in horror.

Zhang Jing still had a smile on the corner of his mouth, but he didn't touch the food. "Is it delicious?"

knew that Tian Kun would not answer him. stood up and helped Tian Kun to kneel in front of the iron plate bed.

Tian Kun's upper body was lying on the bed, and he felt cold under him. It turned out that the pants were ripped off by Zhang Jing. Zhang Jing's voice sounded softly in his ears.

"Is it delicious? I added a lot of ingredients. Well, there's a medicine that can make you lose your strength and still feel it.

He had never known that this thin man had such a scheming side. A finger was tucked into his back. The strong discomfort made Tian Kun want to scream and scold, but he didn't even have the strength to open his mouth!

Before he could even finish the expansion, he was forcibly inserted/inserted, and the pain instantly spread all over his body! Then there is the shock without any comfort.

As a man, being raped/raped without the ability to resist is uncomfortable for anyone.

There is no longer the pleasure of being a master, only the pain of being torn. His body was pushed against him all at once, and his head hit the wall, making him dizzy and dizzy. His ribs rubbed against the cold iron bed, and he could almost hear the bones cracking overwhelmed. He wanted to die like that.

But it turned out that no, he couldn't die. The people behind him are still pounding. The lower / the body is already numb. The wind blew him cold. Self-esteem, trampled on the body is incomplete.

Tian Kun wanted to die, this was the first time he had been. I don't know how long it took, but there was a burning heat behind him, and finally, the thing left his body.

"How do you feel?" Zhang Jing shot all of them in. "You feel right now, it's the first time I've been raped/raped by you." He lifted his pants. looked indifferently at Tian Kun's body that had slipped to the ground because he didn't have his support, and there were still unsightly things on it. There was no pity, no hatred, no mockery, he felt nothing.