49

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 49

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 49

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

"Ahh

"Is it okay to call Tuan Tuan?" Mu Chao looked at the cat cautiously. I saw that the cat's favorability for these two words was lower than the favorability of the game caught in the pillow..."Tuan Tuan? "No response. Try again: "Tuan Tuan~Come to Dad~" The cat turned around and aimed her little ass at Mu Chao. It's really witty!

......

The tent's lights were turned off. There was darkness in sight. Mu Chao's side collapsed, and then a pair of arms crossed the cat and hugged him. A family of three leaned together warmly.

"Why are you still thinking?" Shen Chen said in a low voice. The cat was already asleep between the two of them. Looking at his lover's troubled appearance, Shen Chen smiled in a low voice. "I hope you will always be by my side, no matter what happens, don't separate, Shen Chen will only love Mu Chao alone, and he won't want to leave his side. Just like now, I reach out and I can take you into my arms.

Dry...... What are you doing... Sudden confession! Fortunately, I couldn't see it at night, and Mu Chao's ears were red. This Shen idiot, really, makes people's hearts beat faster in the middle of the night...

"The cat's big name is inseparable, okay? Mu does not leave, Shen does not leave. Gently touching his lover's hair, Shen Chen's heart was soft.

"Good. Never leave.

......

Later, when it came to Mu Buli's name, everyone laughed.

I still disliked these two words at the time, but after listening to the eldest father say that the second father was almost going to decide on the name at that time, I silently thanked the eldest father for helping him solve a really bad group name, and wisely gave this elegant and meaningful name that is really a good name for ten thousand years!

The level of the second father's name is really bad... He really didn't dare to say this, if his second father fried his hair, he wouldn't be able to eat anything delicious for about three months!

The author has something to say: This chapter is not very fat

But!

Small buns or something!

It's still a cat that's cute~~~~~~

☆, weird passage

Several tents appeared in front of the car. Each one had a faint light, and a fire was in the middle of the tent. A group of boys and girls were discussing something around the fire.

The boy got out of the car first. ran into the crowd and deliberately coughed a few times to attract everyone's attention. Mu Chao and the others then got out of the car. Buli was hugged by Su Yuan, wrapped in a small blanket, and fell asleep happily spitting bubbles.

The air is filled with the aroma of instant noodles. Su Yuan watched her little nose twitch, although she didn't wake up, her body subconsciously moved in the direction of the source of the fragrance. Shouldn't this snack be the way to show us the way when we smell the aroma from afar?