88

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 88

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 88

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

"Cousin-in-law. We know who these people are. Shen Lu's eyes flashed with excitement.

The corners of Mu Chao's mouth twitched, sister-in-law or something, wait for the serious matter to be solved before settling the account.

"They're Koreans!" It seems that they are not surprised by this result. Shen Lu added another dose of fierce information: "They still have a big conspiracy.

Thankfully, when I went to study fashion design, I studied abroad in Korea for two years, and he still remembers most of their language. Well, I'm also very useful, not only Korean, but also Chinese and French~

Mu Chao secretly calculated in his heart. These two will definitely be good at diplomacy in the future. It is said that Qiao Yuan worked as a translator before opening a flower shop. Spanish and battle ethnos~

I didn't know that Shen Lu, who was even booked to contribute to the future, said with great interest what they heard.

It turned out that the place where they went to eavesdrop was different from them, and someone was talking about something in the small building with the lights on. Because it's not a familiar language. So I listened more attentively.

Shen Lu found that the language that had been thrown away by him for a long time was familiar again, and he understood eighty percent of the other party's conversation.

"They've already connected with the people at the Southwest Base, and they've become interested in Changbai Mountain. I think there must have been Goryeo among the people who carried the stones at that time. After the red stone was handed over to Jian Cheng by Mu Chao in City B, Mu Chao told everyone about these things, including his speculation about the red stone and Changbai Mountain.

Tsk, really, I don't want them to die, they just want to die.

"The people here are just ordinary survivors. The real troops were already on departure at this time. Shen Lu pouted, he didn't have a good impression of the Koreans. When he went to study abroad, he was discriminated against because of nationality, and then when he came back, there was a Goryeo drama that poisoned his eyes.

It's not that Goryeo doesn't have good people, but often a person's actions always make people think more. It can't be helped, this is the diffuse conjunctive thinking of people.

If this place is served now, will it cause something in advance? Mu Chao thought badly.

"Sister-in-law, anyway, they don't know that we already know their details, let's go make a fuss. By the way, you can save those people. "They're itchy just for the hostages.

Mu Chao's eyes rolled. "Let's go meet those people for a while!"

Let Su Hang go back first and inform the people at home. The four of them sneaked out of the shadows to a place not far from the inner gate.

Shen Lu cleared his throat. Take a deep breath.

"Bang bang bang!" Shen Lu knocked on the door fiercely, as if the door had been with him for many years. Qiao Yuan frowned secretly behind him.