24

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 24

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 24

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

Because there were so many rooms, the crowd didn't check them one by one, so five people were in a large room with only three beds. Su Yuan and Su Hang are unceremoniously occupied, the two of them don't need to be on duty at night, this is Mu Chao's medical expertise said that children can grow taller in this way, although the two sisters and brothers of the Su family will not give him a loving Momoda. Qin Mian was the first to be on duty at night, and Mu Chao and Shen Chen were cheeky and lying together.

Su Yuan came down and took out a small alcohol lamp to light a fire and cook. The aroma of fried rice fills the room.

Five people had dinner merrily.

The night is dark.

Qin Mian sat on the ground, thinking about everything he saw today. The four people in the bed were already asleep.

A vague aroma wafted in the room, Qin Mian didn't know at all, she was wrapped in a new quilt, which was so warm that people wanted to sleep.

......

"Mu Chao, who do you think you are?" Xu Hui's hand lit Mu Chao's chest, and his arrogant expression made Mu Chao feel that he was really underbeaten. "Brother Shen is mine now, please go away!"

"Brother Shen? Shen Chen?! Mu Chao watched in surprise as Shen Chen walked out from behind Xu Hui and hugged Xu Hui in his arms. The gentleness at the corners of his mouth made Mu Chao stunned and angry!

"Hehe, let's go, for Brother Shen's sake, I won't worry about you. Oops, don't worry~" Xu Hui's sweet voice came into his ears, and he saw that Shen Chen couldn't wait to hug Xu Hui and kiss him in front of him.

The huge pain of betrayal made Mu Chao's head hurt, and the burning sensation at his collarbone made him feel uncomfortable. In addition to the sweet kiss between the two people in his mind, another picture appeared in front of him, which was a blood-covered picture of Shen Chen being besieged by the stranger while crying, at that time, he called his name, but there was nothing he could do...

......

"Impossible!" Mu Chao roared, opened his eyes suddenly, and when he saw the ceiling above his head, he knew that it was a dream. I was about to look at the man next to me who had never left, but I found that a green vine on the man's body was slowly squirming.

Mu Chao grabbed the vine violently, but his palm was cut by the leaves on the vine, and the red blood flowing on the green vine was instantly absorbed. Sitting up, Mu Chao's eyes widened in surprise.

Outside the window, there was a huge flower, bright red like blood, and the jagged teeth on the petals made it undoubtful that if you were caught, you would really die!

The slight aroma in the air made Mu Chao frown. He pushed Shen Chen, but the man who had always been very vigilant did not wake up this time. Except for the chest that rises and falls because of breathing, it is like a dead corpse, and Qin Mian on the ground, Su Yuan and Su Hang in the other two beds, should be the same.

Wet the strip of cloth with space water, Mu Chao blocked his nose with the strip of cloth, and he felt a lot better, and his brain was no longer as groggy as he was just now. He lightly blocked Shen Chen. Watching Shen Chen slowly wake up, the stone in his heart was really put down.