99

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 99

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 99

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

And this problem has been found all over the world. The zombies there are all facing one direction. As a result, the rulers of various countries ordered the base to be abandoned, and the construction of a new base avoided the scope of the corpse tide.

......

"Why are these zombies only moving towards Taihang Mountain now?" Jiang Xie held his cheek in one hand and a scalpel in the other. Between the slender fingers, the sword is awe-inspiring.

Mu Chao couldn't figure out this question either. Although humanoids capable of commanding corpses have only appeared in recent months. But it has also been dormant for a long time.

One of these two people was playing with a scalpel, and the other was wiping the Tang knife on his knee, and he was obviously a person with an absolute 100% return rate. Puzzled by the same question.

Jian Cheng somehow persuaded Jiang Xie back, and the two were happily together. Mu Chao and Jiang Xie's tempers are very compatible. Soon became a boudoir (?) ) in the buddy.

"Anyway, judging by the movement of the corpse tide now. Soon to come back to our side. Shen Chen pointed to the map of China hanging on the wall, when was this rooster-like place full of people, and everyone traveled to everyone crowding people away. And now...

All eyes looked at the map marked with arrows, and the red arrows pointed straight at them. What is puzzling is not only the time of the corpse tide's action, but also the arrow that has circled half a circle from the original northeast base and points to the northern base.

Why bypass Taihang Mountain?

The author has something to say: You can see it, right? It's almost over.

Take a bow.

☆, Southern Expedition Team

The rapidly spinning propellers carried strong air currents, and the black helicopter was steadily parked on the helipad on the roof. The blowing makes people's clothes flutter.

A man got up and down from the helicopter, panicked, and ran forward despite the huge wind speed blowing him around.

"Captain! Captain! Ahead, traces of a zombie tide were found!

......

The northern base says so, but it still looks at the northwest and southwest bases separately. Since Chen Tianyu took over the southwest base, it has become more and more mysterious.

The supernatural who goes out on a mission, the ordinary people who manage the cultivation of animal husbandry, the high-level who master the base... They were no longer seen.

Although there is a southwest base in front of them as a barrier, once the southwest base is broken, they will not be able to get any benefits.

"Minister. The southwest base requested support. The secretary placed a document in front of a serious-looking, gray-haired old man.

The room was silent, and no one dared to say a word. Only the sound of the old man flipping through the file seemed exceptionally silent.

The "snap" file was thrown on the table. The old man's gaze moved slowly, skimming over every face in the room.