121

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 121

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 121

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

☆, monsters

His mouth was filled with cold air, and his cheeks were numb. From time to time, the touch of a twig crossed his face, but there was no pain.

"Don't scare me, Achen." Mu Chao hurriedly hugged Shen Chen tightly in his arms. Try to shrink and shrink the size of the two big men.

"Knock-knock-" The earth trembled with the sound of loud footsteps. It's like death is near.

Mu Chao clenched the Tang knife in his hand. Drops of the strangely colored liquid on it fell to the ground, making a corrosive sound. Now they are much neater than before, although they are embarrassed, it is a huge contrast.

Red blood flowed down Mu Chao's fingers. I don't know if it's his blood or Shen Chen's blood.

Three hours ago.

The little dinosaur suddenly let out a terrible cry. At the same time, he was anxiously digging the dirt in place with his hind paws.

"What's going on?" The two men stood vigilantly back-to-back. The pressure of the ability and the difference between the two surprised the two.

The little dinosaur suddenly ran towards the depths of the jungle. Mu Chao had the intention to chase, and he also knew what the consequences of acting recklessly would bring, so the two of them slowly moved behind a big tree. The slightest accident now could undo all their preparations.

The cry of the baby dinosaur was miserable, accompanied by a strange sound. Obviously, the little dinosaur was on the weaker side.

"Let's go check it out." Shen Chen grabbed Mu Chao's hand. "That monster is in our path, and if we want to get to that cave, we're going to have to fight that thing."

"I...," Mu Chao frowned, "I'm wondering, is that thing the owner of that cave, and it's related to the little dinosaur?" Although he couldn't communicate with animals, the cry of the little dinosaur just now made him sad, and he suddenly thought of the heartbreak when he heard that his parents had an accident.

Good spirits do not work badly.

When they saw the monster, they were glad that they had seen so many monsters.

The monster in front of him is like turning over the tissue membrane of the internal organs to the body, the flesh-pink skin looks fragile not only with strange patterns on it, but also with small red blood vessels beating slightly, but the head has many animal features, on its head, there are several human shapes with all the hair faded, although it is a human form, it seems to be dissolved by strong acid, and the face still maintains the original human characteristics, but the body has long been unable to see. The lower half of the body is even more missing. Mu Chao looked familiar, and after a moment, he saw that those people were the ones he thought looked very similar when they entered here.

"How did this happen?" Mu Chao frowned. All while avoiding the monster's claws.

The thunder sword in Shen Chen's hand slashed away, but only a white trace was left on the monster's body. It's too hard. Take two steps back.