85

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 85

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 85

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

"Who are you?" The man had a steamer on his head, a long stick twisted from an iron rod in his hand, and his clothes, although dirty and torn, were not very ragged.

"We're going to the Northwest base, it's getting late, find a place to stay for the night."

"How do I know what you're saying is true or false." The man remained wary. He said it to Mu Chao.

Mu Chao was just about to have a seizure, when he felt that someone behind him was dragging him. At the same time, Qin Mian and Su Yuan took a step forward.

Oh,baby! As soon as the man saw Qin Mian, his eyes straightened. Su Hang snickered in the back, this beating is the difference between poor and huge. Although Su Yuan's is not A, compared to Qin Mian's D, it is really - not enough to see.

"I'm sorry, big brother. We are really passers-by. No trouble is guaranteed. Qin Mian lowered his head and pleaded.

I'm so good, shouldn't Qin Mian be very kind, stupid and honest! How so! This style of painting is wrong!

The man immediately had a "I am upright, I am strong, I love to help others" expression. "In that case, I'll let you know. Big sister, you wait first, soon.

Mu Chao was dumbfounded... I watched people put down dishes, and they were too much.

The person who followed the man was, at first glance, a member of the management class. However, seeing Qin Mian's reaction was the same! Mu Chao (PД'q. )·。 ' ゚ Hide your face in the snow and cry...

......

Thanks to Qin Mian's blessing, everyone still lived in the community.

Because it's late, all the introductions will be talked about tomorrow. The ruler was kind enough to give them three rooms. But the supplies need to be delivered by themselves.

But that's good enough. Thanks to the man, everyone moved into this three-bedroom house.

The house was simply tidyed. However, there are still traces of human blood on the wall, which are in the form of sprays, and you can see how tragic it was at that time. Several family photos on the wall show the family with two children. From being tired of being in the arms of his parents to becoming an adult.

For some reason, the atmosphere was a bit heavy.

No one spoke again, and everyone went back to their rooms to sleep. Because of the problem of the bed, Shen Lu and Qiao Yuan plus Su Hang slept in the room with the largest bed. Qin Mian and Su Yuan are small double beds. Mu Chao and Shen Chen hugged the place where they slept in the child's bed.

It was late at night, and there was silence all around.

After a day of stumbling, I quickly fell asleep. And Mu Chao was also a lot more relaxed after the heart knot was untied, so he slept quickly.

One big and one small, one strong and one weak, the two breaths gently and softly in the night, stirring Shen Chen's heart.

Mu Chao faced him asleep. is not far from the small bed behind Mu Chao. It didn't prevent him from seeing his daughter-in-law at all. Although he once told Mu Chao all the stories, when did he fall in love with him?