13

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 13

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 13

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

Hidden Mission 3 [Sinister Zhang Jing] opens

Hidden Mission 4 [Knowing Lin Qianqian] opens

If the player does not open the map of City B, the hidden mission 2.3.4 cannot be completed.

(Look, the author who doesn't work hard can't fight monsters and upgrade!) )

☆, red rain

The rain washes over the world incessantly, and the vivid red seems silent at night.

In the underground garage of the P City base, under the dim light, someone could see the rain flowing in from one side of the garage. Slowly, but not still.

"Look, why is the water red?" The yellow-faced and thin-skinned woman gossip became her only pastime in the last days, and she shook her husband beside her.

The man slapped his hand away irritably, he had been busy all day in the morning, and the original white-collar worker had become a worker who was now feeding chickens, and sometimes shoveling cow dung. The heart and body were tortured, from a personable youth to a man with a scruffy beard and unkempt. "Sleep. I'm tired from a busy morning, can you shut up for a while.

"What are you talking about? Are you tired? Am I not tired? "The woman is like a cannon at the slightest point, and her mouth begins to complain that the man is incapable and can't take care of herself and her children. She was originally gentle and lovely, and she had already accumulated a lot of dissatisfaction in her heart, and the pressure often oppressed this thin woman.

The two disagreed and quarreled. The child cried incessantly, and the voice was especially harsh when everyone was about to rest. No one dissuaded them, tired of the day, this is a kind of entertainment pastime instead of computer television. Everyone's eyes moved to these two people. No one saw that the red water, gradually entering the garage, and the ground became damp.

The child's playful personality has not changed. Under the doting of parents, the child has never suffered much. He looked at the puddle of rain that had gathered not far away. Curiosity drove him to crawl out of the bed, his little hands stirring in the puddles. Then carefully take out your hand and put it in your mouth.

The attention of parents has long been attracted by quarrels, not to mention that the children are already familiar with each other. I didn't care that the children in the bed ran to their friends to play curiously.

"There was no taste. But it's red and smells fragrant. The boy took a handful of water and poured it at his companion. Not to be outdone, the children played around on the water as they gathered, and the red water splashed everywhere. Those who were near looked up. It's broken, and my luggage is soaked with water.

Only then did the adults notice that the rain had spread, the ground was wet, the tents, the mats, the quilts... No one was spared.

"Ouch, these bear kids." Someone was splashed in the face with water. The people around him looked at it.

"Are you alright? Why is your face bloody?

When the man touched it, it wasn't, his hand was blood-red, and it didn't look like blood, it was fragrant. I don't have any wounds. "Stay away from that water! There's something wrong with that water! The man said with a sharp voice.