73

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 73

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 73

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

Something that was supposed to come out a year later is now out!

They drove slowly behind the line outside the door where they were testing. They were told they could put their cars in a makeshift parking space, but they would have to pay twenty E-class crystals.

For them, E-class crystals are a piece of cake.

Everyone was more worried about Mu Chao. I saw Mu Chao shaking his head slightly, he had tried it in his previous life, and this thing couldn't measure his space at all. It seems that his space is not his ability. And when the test comes out, no matter how many things he takes out, the machine will show that he has taken out all the materials in the space.

......

The previous person who was tested by the spatial anomaly said that his face was red, because the machine showed that there were still a lot of materials in his space.

Shen Lu, although they are not worried about what Mu Chao said, they are still worried. So strict...

Mu Chao was also a little bottomless in his heart, it became so fast, he didn't dare to be completely sure.

Soon it will be their turn.

Qin Mian's test color was red, indicating that she was a fire-type ability, and then asked her to send a fireball, Qin Mian grew a heart eye, and controlled the fireball to show the strength of a fourth-order ability.

The test recorder wrote down the relevant information on the paper and gave Qin Mian a sign.

The next few people didn't reveal their true strength. It's a child, but the ears and tails of the beast indicate his atavistic ability, although it's not!

After Shen Chen's fourth-order thunder ability moved the tester slightly, it was Mu Chao's turn. All eyes were on him.

"Spatial abilities. Please take out everything in the space. We're going to need to take a cut of it as the cost of your official residency. "What is shown on the tester is the space area that a third-order spatial adequacy should have. Then Mu Chao took out all the quantities of the third order.

As if his mental power had been drained, he leaned on Shen Chen's body and gasped slightly. Some fine sweat oozes from his forehead.

The tester glanced at Mu Chao strangely, and just when everyone breathed a sigh of relief and even began to prepare to break into the southwest base, he nodded and handed Mu Chao a sign with three stars painted on it.

It wasn't until everyone was gone that the tester picked up the base's built-in phone.

"Tell the lady that the person she wanted has appeared. into the space... Good good. Thank you, sir. "Hung up the phone. The man thought while recording, this eldest lady is really a big taste, and when I saw that the beautiful man was a couple with that thunder ability, he actually liked homosexuality. Gee.

There is indeed someone investigating Mu Chao, if Mu Chao knows who that person is, he will definitely sneer.

......