43

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 43

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 43

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

......

The two people provided by Jian Cheng, one is the second-in-command of the military department, and he is also Jian Cheng's mentor. Another Mu Chao had heard his name, although he was a brain domain powerhouse, he was squeezed by another person, but it was only after his death that his achievements were discovered.

One is an upright soldier who has been crushed, and the other is a doctor who finds himself not favored. Although Shen Chen was not optimistic about these two people, he could not find a more suitable person to go first than these two people.

When there is pressure, there is motivation.

Zhu Yuan is the father of Zhu He (that is, Ning Yuexin's assistant). Unlike Zhu He, who is always a good man, Zhu Yuan is more serious, with righteousness and awe-inspiring between his eyebrows. Every move carries the self-discipline of a soldier. The office was neatly tied, even the quilt in the resting place was a tofu block, and the sheets did not have a single wrinkle.

Mu Chao took out the red stone from his backpack.

Even Zhu Yuan, who was a soldier, couldn't help but take a few more looks.

"That's what you call the origin of the virus?" Zhu Yuan insisted on his consciousness. He looked at the wrapped stone, and he already believed most of it.

"Yes, that's what the director gave us." Mu Chao put it on the table. "I'll leave this to you now, and if anyone can study it, I'm sure that the solution to the end times is no longer a problem."

Zhu Yuan squinted. "Give me a few days."

......

Three days later.

Mu Chao stood in the line of people receiving the meal with the meal coupon, and he was angry. It's been three days, and there is no news on it, and the whole person is about to get moldy.

Shen Chen silently touched his hair.

It is nothing new for two □□ to be intimate in public. The end of the world, especially with the survival rate of women is scarce. Although women are very resilient, most of them are due to physical reasons, so the number of women is gradually decreasing. Behind every woman there are at least three men in pursuit, and some men have changed their sexuality.

"Eh, do you know, that chick who just came back from the Gu family..." The person in front was probably bored waiting, and began to talk about the gossip he knew.

Mu Chao's ears immediately stood up when he heard about Gu Jia. He really wants to know.

It turned out that after Gu Jia came back with them, he was taken back by Gu Jinyuan. But the place where the abdomen was scratched by 006 did not heal for a long time, and Gu Jia wailed in pain all day long. Her screams could be heard from fifty meters away.

Qiu Lin was disgusted by Gu Jinyuan because he teased Gu Jia, but within a few days, Qiu Lin was pregnant! In this period when the birth rate of newborns is extremely low, it is immediately clear which is more important than a pregnant woman and a daughter who is injured and pollutes everyone's ears every day. Gu Jia can't wait to tear Qiulin into his belly! But the stomach never healed, and no blood flowed out. It just hurts all the time, and sometimes she can see the organs inside the wound.