Chapter 3

Riley's POV

I was driving for a few hours now, and I'm starting to get tired, but I don't really want to stop yet, because I feel like someone's following me.

I look at one of the mirrors to see that a black far is driving behind mine, and I roll my eyes when I realise that it's a different car than before.

I guess that I'm just scared that I will get caught.

I will have to drive for a few more hours, before I will reach my house.

That's mostly because I was driving in the opposite direction than I was supposed to drive to, before I finally realised that I was doing that.

I didn't expect that man to be in his house that early, because I have watched his schedule for a few weeks now, and he should have came back a few hours later.

So, I didn't think that I will have to deal with him, and this made me a bit stressed.

I keep driving towards my house, and I smile slightly when I see that I'm just about two hours away.

I have already found someone who wants to buy this car, and I'm supposed to meet him tomorrow, so I guess that I won't have to worry about someone finding me for much longer.

I decide to look at the mirror again, and my eyes widen when I see that the owner of this car is driving behind me.

I start to panic, and not much later, I see a path that leads I to the woods, so I decide to drive there.

I really hope that this man will decide that catching me isn't worth making his car dirty.

But I'm quickly proven wrong, when I see that his car is right behind mine.

I can see him pretty well, so I know that he has an angry expression on his face.

I look at the road, and I can see that there are a few signs which say that this is a private property, and that it's illegal to drive any further.

I gave no other option other than to ignore those signs, because there's no way for me to turn around.

I just hope that I won't get myself in any more trouble.

I groan when I see that a lot of big men are standing on my way, and I quickly consider when I should do.

Not much later, I stop the car and I get out of it, then I quickly run into the woods, hoping that no one will catch me.

To be honest, I'm not the quickest person that I know, but I'm definitely not the slowest either, so I guess that I have a chance to outrun all of those guys.

I manage to reach a huge building, and I quickly stop running, wondering why there's something like this in the middle for the woods.

Whatever this place is, I'm sure that they're doing something illegal there, and that means that I definitely won't be able to get out of here if someone will notice me.

I keep running, but not much later, I see that a few of the guys, who were standing on my path, are running after me.

They quickly catch up to me, and I roll my eyes, before I sigh and I decide to see what they want from me.