Chapter 34

Valentin's POV

I agreed to hang out with my siblings for a while, or more like Riley somehow managed to convince me to do that.

But Nathan agreed to go with us too, so I guess that it won't be that bad.

To be honest, I don't have much against my brothers, but I never was very close to them, especially since I moved to my grandparents.

That's mostly because I was jealous that they're not Omegas, although it got worse when Trevor went to the high school, and I couldn't do it, even though I really wanted to go there.

That's when we went out separate ways, because I couldn't stand the fact that we were treated uniqually.

And my parents didn't care about the unfair treatment at all, so that was the main reason why I had to moved out.

To be honest, I don't really hate them for that anymore, especially because I know that Trevor didn't like the high school and Gabriel doesn't like it either.

And I also know that no one in this pack can choose if they want to go there or not.

Since the high school is in the city, the Omegas end their education when they're supposed to go there.

But the others have to go to the high school until they will finish it.

In my opinion, those laws should be less restricting, but no one else other than Omegas think like that.

And I really doubt that an Omega will even become an Alpha of this pack, because that's impossible, so I guess that those laws will never be different.

I didn't even realise that we already reached the clearing, but I can see that my brothers are standing up to greet us, and I force myself to smile.

We greet each other, and then we go back to where they were sitting, before Riley starts a conversation.

I make sure to talk once in a while, because I know that they will make me talk more, if they will realise that I'm too quiet.

Nathan doesn't seem very interested in the conversation, at least not until they start to talk about football, then he makes sure to tell everyone his opinion about all of the teams.

I just shake my head in amusement, and he sees that, but the decides to ignore it, before he continues to talk.

When Nathan has enough of talking, Riley tells my brother about what happened a few days ago, and then unfortunately the conversation turns to me.

"So? I can see that you're still not pregnant." Gabriel tells me, and he looks at my stomach to make sure that there's no bump.

"I won't be pregnant for a while, so don't expect me to have a kid before you will." I say with a chuckle.

I really hope that I won't get pregnant anytime soon, because I don't really want to have kids at all.

Although I already know that both of my mates want then, so I guess that I will have to carry at least two.