Chapter 30

Nathan's POV

A few days later, I can hear something down the stairs, and I wonder if I should check out what's going on.

Everyone's still sleeping, so I make sure to be quiet when I get out of bed.

I go toward the bedroom door, and I consider if I actually should go out of here.

But then I roll my eyes, and I take the gun out of the closet, which isn't far from me.

To be honest, I should most likely hide it a bit better, since I live with Riley.

But I really doubt that Riley will be looking though the drawer with my socks, especially at the end of it, so I guess that the gun is safe enough.

And I'm trying to trust Riley, but I'm still not sure if he's smart enough to not get himself in trouble if he will get a chance to do that.

I open the door, and I slowly walk towards the stairs.

When I get downstairs, I look around and I wish that it was a day, because I can't see much.

I stay next to the stairs for a while, and I wait to hear something again, because it seems that the sound had stopped.

Not much later, I hear something, and it seems that the sound is coming from the living room.

So, I go there, and I can see something the I definitely didn't want to see.

Raven is laying on the couch, and a boy that I don't recognise is sitting in front of him.

Both of them are naked, so I can easily assume what's going on.

They don't seem to notice me, so I consider if I should leave of not, but then I decide that Carter, Timmy and Mason wouldn't be very happy if they will find out about it.

And if they already manged to wake me up, then I'm sure that the others will be here soon too.

"You have to stay quiet." The older boy tells Raven, before he leans in to kiss him.

"You really shouldn't be here." I say quietly, and the two of them quickly sit up, before they cover themselves with the blankets which are laying on the couch.

I will have to remember to never use those blankets again.

"What are you doing here?" Raven asks me, and he sounds a bit scared.

"You woke me up, so I'm sure that the others will wake up soon, and they won't be very happy that you have a friend here." I tell him, and then I look at the direction that the both of them are looking at.

I see that I'm still holding the gun, so I quickly put it on the shelf that's near me, and I look at them again.

"I should go." The boy says and Raven nods, so the both of them get dressed, and the boy quickly leaves the house, while Raven looks at me.

"Are you going to tell anyone?" He asks me, and I nod.

"I will tell Valentin and Riley, but I won't say anything about that to the others." I tell him and he nods.

"Thanks." He says.

"And you should wash those blankets, because I'm pretty sure that someone will smell that he was here." I say and he nods, before he decides to take the blankets upstairs with him.