Chapter 9

Valentin's POV

Nathan and I lay on the bed in my bedroom, and we're waiting for the rest of my family to start to come here.

We will be having a family night, so all of my cousins and uncles will be here, along with my parents and brothers.

To be honest, I don't really want to be around most of them, but I guess that it will be a good opportunity to introduce my mate to everyone.

When I hear that a few people are already here, I look out of the window.

And I see that it's Jeffery, Jefferson, Pascal and Luca, along with their parents, so I decide that it's alright for us to go downstairs.

I wouldn't want to be stuck with one of my cousins that I don't like, so that's why every time I make sure to check if someone normally is already there.

I didn't do it until a few years ago, when I had to sit in the back yard with Lincoln, who's one of the stupidest people that I know.

And that day, the rest of my family decided that all of them will be late, so I guess that I don't have a very good luck.

When Nathan and I get downstairs, my cousins instantly look at my mate, and then they smirk at me.

"I see that you finally found your mate." Pascal says and I nod with a smile, before I introduce Nathan to everyone.

We decide to sit under one of the trees, and they start to talk with Nathan about his work.

I listen too, because I'm curious about what he's doing in his work, even though I already asked him about it, so I know a lot.

A while later, I can see that my parents and brothers are walking towards me and I groan, but I decide to stand up anyway.

Nathan looks at me with a frown, and I gesture for him to stand up, and to follow me towards my family.

I greet Trevor and Gabriel, before I look at my parents.

"This is Nathan, he's my mate." I say and their eyes widen slightly, before they smile.

"I'm Daniel, Valentin's father. This is my mate, Tyler, and our sons, Trevor and Gabriel." Papa says.

"It's nice to meet you." Nathan says.

We talk for a while longer, before they decide to greet the rest of the family.

I look around to see if I will notice someone who didn't meet my mate yet.

I find a few people, so I drag Nathan with me, and I make sure to introduce him to everyone.

Then we go back to where we left my cousins, who are talking about some rumours.

A while later, I frown when in see that Parker came here with Denver.

Parker is one of my cousins, and he isn't really allowed to go out of the pack house.

Because he did some bad things, and now he's not allowed to be out of the guards' sight.

So, he's living in one of the apartments in the pack house, along with a few of the guards.

At least that's what I heard, but Denver doesn't really like to talk about it, so I don't know much.

I decide that I will introduce Nathan to him too.

I know that Parker hates the Omegas for being weak, but he never treated me badly, so I don't really care.