Chapter 41

Riley's POV

I sit on one of the couches in Valentin's parents' house, and I look at the kids who are running around the living room.

Well, two are running, while the other is trying to walk towards them.

Tyson's kids definitely aren't very quiet, but one of them will be the next Alpha, so I didn't really expect anything else from them.

The eldest one runs towards the couch where Trevor is sitting, and he tries to climb it as quickly as he can, and one of his brothers follows him.

When the youngest one turns to look at me, I can see the reason why his brothers are running away from him.

That's most likely because the kid's hands are covered in his saliva, and his clothes aren't looking much better.

"You might want to clean him, before he will make everything dirty." I say and Trevor looks at the kid, before he frowns.

"I didn't realise that he was this dirty." He tells me, and then he takes all of the kids to the bathroom.

I look at my hands, and I decide to take the bangade off for a while, because it's very annoying.

The cuts are already starting to heal, and they don't hurt that much, as long as I don't move my hands too much.

But the one cut, which is a bit deeper than the others, still looks like it will need a lot more time to heal.

I put the bandage on the table that's next to me, and then I wait for Trevor to come back.

To be honest, I don't really like the fact that the kids are here, because they're too loud, but I like that Trevor is here.

When the kids are awake, then we don't have much time to talk, because the kids want all of Trevor's attention.

But when they finally get tired, then we start to talk about some random things, and it helps to pass the time while I wait for Valentin to come back.

"I guess that I should take the kids outside, they usually get tired after that." Trevor says.

He looks tired, and he's holding two of the kids in his arms.

One of them is currently putting his hands under Trevor's shirt, while the other one is biting his shoulder, but Trevor doesn't seem to mind it.

"Do they even give you money for taking care of them?" I ask, and Trevor nods while he tries to open the door that leads to the back yard.

"Yeah, Tyson and Rhett give me a lot of money for that." He tells me and I nod in acknowledgement, before I follow him outside.

It's a bit cold, but the kids don't seem to mind that, and they start to play with each other, while Trevor tries to make sure that he won't lose either of them.

I just sit next to the house, and I look at the kids for a while, before they finally get tired and Trevor takes them upstairs, so they can rest.

When he comes down the stairs he turns the TV off, and he looks at me with a smirk.

"So? When are you going to have kids?" He asks me, and I roll my eyes.

"Never." I say.