Chapter 19

Riley's POV

A while later, I can see that he's trying to hit me, so I try to get out of his way, but I don't manage to do that on time, and soon I feel the pain on my arm.

"What was that for?" I ask him angrily. "You said that you're not angry at me." I say.

"Well, I'm not angry at you, but that doesn't mean that I forgive you. If you want me to forgive you then you will have to be nice to me for a while." He tells me  and I frown.

"I'm notice to you now." I say, and he smirks, before he moves to sit closer to me.

"Yeah, but I would like you to do something nice for me." He tells me, and then he gestures to his pants.

When I realise what he means, my eyes widen slightly, and I chuckle nervously.

He smirks at me, and I decide to move a bit, so I won't sit this close to him.

"I don't think that I want to do anything like this, at least not for now." I tell him, and he nods.

"Alright, but I want you to tell me when you will want me to fully forgive you for making me chase you for hours.

Although I think that I will manage to stand to be around you for now." He says, and I nod slightly.

He doesn't move back to his previous spot, which was on the other end of the couch.

And since I was sitting not far from the other end, this means that there's not much distance between us, which makes me feel a bit nervous, but I decide to ignore it.

I put a movie on the TV, and the two of us watch it for a while, before Valentin comes back.

"I can see that you didn't kill each other. That very good because I'm tired, so I wouldn't want to clean your blood off of the floor." He tells us, before he sits on the other side of Nathan.

"What have you done to him." Valentin asks Nathan playfully, when he notices that I'm a bit tense.

"I just told him that I will forgive him for stealing my car, if he will be nice to me from a while." He tells Valentin, and I decide to make sure that he knows what Nathan means by that.

"He wanted me to touch him." I say, and Valentin chuckles.

"Did you do that?" He asks me curiously.

"I didn't do anything." I say.

"Whatever, I just talked to Denver and he told me that I will be able to go to the city with Nathan.

But I want Riley to go with us, so we will have to wait for a while longer." Valentin tells us, and I frown.

"You can't go to the city?" I ask him, and he shakes his head.

"No, I'm an Omega, and they can't leave the pack lands until their mate will finish the basic training." He tells me, and I nod slightly, before I start to ask him more questions about that.