Chapter 43

Nathan's POV

I look at the the pictures that I'm holding, and I smile slightly.

"You really should look at the path, because if you will break your leg, then you will still have to walk the rest of the way to the house anyway.

Because neither Valen or I are strong enough to carry you." Riley says, but I decide to ignore him.

I keep looking at the ultrasound pictures, until my leg hits something and I lose the balance.

The picture flies through the air, and it lands a few feet away, while I land on the ground and I instantly feel the pain in my leg.

I look at it and I can see that I'm bleeding slightly.

"I told you that you will break your leg." Riley says, sounding slightly amused.

I try to move my leg and it seems that I only cut it, because it doesn't hurt much, other than the place where the wound is.

"It's not broken." I say and Valentin sits next to me, so he can see the wound better.

"It's just a cut, but it's deep, so you should most likely go to the doctor." Valentin tells me and I roll my eyes, before I stand up.

We walk back to the hospital, and after the doctor puts some stitches on my wound, then we go back to the house.

On out way there, I pick up the picture that fell for my hands, and I swear at myself for forgetting about it.

Riley quickly takes it from me, and he puts it in his pocket.

"You have your own." I tell him.

"I know, I will give it back to you when there won't be a possibility that you will get yourself hurt because of looking at it." He tells me, and I decide to not argue about that.

When we reach the house, Valentin's family is already there, and all of them are sitting in the living room.

When we sit on the couch, all of them are looking at us expectantly, and I can see that Riley playfully glares at Trevor.

"What? I can't keep the secrets and you know it." He tells him, and I chuckle.

"He's pregnant." I say and they smile happily, before some of them come over to give us a hug.

We stay in the living room for a while, before we decide to go upstairs.

I extend my hand to Riley and he gives me the picture, before he lays down on the bed next to Valentin.

I decide to lay down next to them, and we cuddle for a while.

"I want to pick his name now." I say, and they chuckle.

I wonder if this kid will be mine or Riley's, but I know that I will treat him the same anyway.

To be honest, it will be very easy for us to tell who's kid it will be, because in male pregnancies the kid looks like the parent who don't carry him, as long as they're not an Omega.

And since Riley and I don't look very similar, then it shouldn't be a big problem for us to recognise who's this kid is.