Chapter 42

Valentin's POV

When I get back to the house, I can see that Riley is laying on the couch, so I go towards him and he smiles at me when he sees me.

I just roll my eyes, because of the fact that he didn't even greet me, and then I lay next to him.

He hugs me slightly, and we lay like this for a long while, before I start to fall asleep, but before I can do that, I start to feel sick.

I quickly stand up, and I run towards the bathroom, hoping that I will reach it quickly enough.

I reach the toilet just in time to throw up, and I groan at the sight, before I decide to sit on the floor.

I don't really want to have to clean my vomit from the floor, so I guess that I should just stay here for a while longer.

"Are you alright?" Riley asks me, so I turn my head to see him.

"I will be fine." I say and he nods slightly, before he sits next to me.

He texts someone, and a while later Trevor come here with a bottle of water, which he gives to me.

I take it with a grateful smile, and I drink a bit of the water, before I put the bottle on the floor.

When I feel a bit better, I decide that there's not much possibility that I will throw up again, so I stand up, and Riley follows me back to the living room.

"Are you pregnant?" He asks me.

I know that he wanted to ask me about it for a long while, but he stayed quiet for the whole time that we were sitting in the bathroom.

"Maybe." I say with a shrug.

I might be pregnant, although I don't think that there's a big chance that it's the case.

"But I'm most likely just sick. I'm an Omega, so it's not very rare for me." I say, and he nods slightly.

"You should go to the pack hospital, so the doctor can make sure that you're alright." Trevor says, and Riley nod in agreement.

"I will go there, but I want Nathan to go with me too." I say and Riley agrees to wait, so we do that.

To my disappointment, Nathan comes back not much later, and Riley quickly tells him what's going on, before they drag me to the pack house.

I really hope that I'm not sick again, because I really hate to be ill.

"So? How are we going to name the baby?" Nathan asks, and Riley chuckles while I frown at him.

They start to talk about the names that they like, while I keep frowning.

It seems that I'm the only one who thinks that I'm not pregnant, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I stay quiet for the rest of the way, and when we finally reach the pack house, I walk inside, not even waiting for my mates to catch up.