Chapter 50

Valentin's POV

His eyes widen slightly, and I look at the target to see what happened.

To be honest, I thought that he shot someone, most likely Nathan, since only he's with us here.

But when I look at the direction that he's looking at, then I see that he's looking at his target which now has a bullet hole in it.

Riley keeps looking at it with shocked expression for a while longer, before he runs towards the target, and he takes it in his hands with a smile.

I look at Nathan with a frown, and he shrugs with a smirk on his face, which tells me that it wasn't Riley who shot the target.

"Let him believe that he did it." He tells me quietly, and I nod slightly.

"Can we go now?" I ask them, and the both of them agree.

To my surprise, Riley actually throws the target to the away, before we walk outside.

I though that he will take it with him, and that he will hang it on a wall or something, but I guess that I was wrong.

When we reach the house, I can see that my family is sitting in the living room.

They seem to be watching a movie, but when they realise that we're here, papa turns the TV off, and they look at us.

"What?" I ask them, and dad smiles, before he gestures for us to sit on the couch.

"We have something for you." Dad says, and papa nods in agreement.

I frown slightly, before dad finally puts his hand in his pocket, and then he gives me a key, then he gives another two keys to my mates.

I smile slightly, before I look at him again.

Before I can even ask where I will find my new house, dad tells me where I should go.

So, I take my confused mates out of he house, and I drag them towards the house that's waiting for us somewhere in the woods.

I don't answer any of their questions, and when we finally reach a house that I was looking for, then I open the front door and we walk inside.

I quickly explain to them why we're where, and neither of them seem to believe me that it's for us.

I decide to ignore the fact that they don't believe me, and I start to walk around, to see all of the rooms.

I knew that I will get the house after I will meet my mates, because all of my uncles and older cousins got them too.

But I didn't know how long I will have to wait for it, and I deffineitlly didn't expect to get it this quickly.

Especially because I'm living with my parents again, and I thought that they will want to keep me in their house for a lot longer.

Not much later, it seems that my mates finally decided that they will believe me, and they start to walk around the house with me.

We stay here for a few hours, before we decide that we should go back to pack our things, so we can move into this house.