Chapter 25

Valentin's POV

I wake up when I hear that someone's groaning, and I look around, before I see that Nathan's not here.

I stand up, and I walk towards the bathroom, because the door is open and I'm pretty sure that the sound came from there.

When I walk inside, I can see that he's looking at his arm which was bandaged for the last few days.

Because Riley bite him there, or at least that's what he told me.

"Are you alright?" I ask him, and he groans again.

"I think that it's infected or something." He tells me, so I go towards him and I make him turn around to see his arm.

There's a yellow liquid coming out of the wound, so I guess that he's correct.

"Let's take you to the doctor." I say and he nods, before we goes out of the bathroom.

We put on some clothes, before we go toward the door, but Riley's voice stops us.

"Where are you going?" He asks us curiously, and when I turn around, I can see that he's sitting on the bed.

"We have to go to the pack house." Nathan tells him, and Riley frowns.

"Why?" Riley asks him. "It's way too early for that." He says.

Nathan decides to show him his arm, and Riley groans when he sees it.

"I don't believe that I did that, I really doubt that I could bite you, so you have to remember something incorrectly." Riley says

Nathan just rolls his eyes, before he gestures for me to go out to the room.

We silently walk towards the pack house, but I stop when I hear that someone's running towards us.

I look over my shoulder, and I can see that it's Riley, so I roll my eyes.

He doesn't say anything while the three of us walk the rest of the way to the pack house.

When we walk into the pack hospital, the doctor looks at Nathan's hand, before he scolds him for not cleaning it.

It turns out that doctor Chris will have to give Nathan a few injections, which doesn't seems to bother Nathan at all.

Although I can see that Riley's eyes are wide when he sees the needle, so I tell him to go out of the room, and he does that without an argument.

When the doctor bandages Nathan's arm again, he tells us that we don't have to stay here, so we walk back to the house.

"It seems that you're dirty." Nathan tells Riley when we sit on the couch in the living room.

"Why?" Riley says, and he looks at his clothes to see if he's really dirty.

"Because I didn't clean my wound, and it got infected." Nathan says, and Riley rolls his eyes.

"Or you're weak, a real werewolf would have healed by now." Riley tells him, but it doesn't seem to offend Nathan at all.

To be honest, I think that Nathan wouldn't want to be like a normal werewolf.

Which is good, because at least he's not angry about the fact that he's almost a human.