Chapter 23

Valentin's POV

I look at my mates, who just walked inside of the pack house, and I wonder what's going on.

I decide to go towards them, so I leave my friends and I go in the same direction that they went with Denver.

I quickly catch up to them, and all three of them look at me.

"What's going on?" I ask Nathan, and he rolls his eyes, before he gestures towards Riley.

"The bastard found some friends, and apparently they already gave him drugs." He tells me, and I groan slightly, before I hit the back of Riley's head.

"That hurt." He tells me, and he rubs the place that I hit with a pained look on his face.

I frown slightly, because I didn't hit him hardly, so it shouldn't hurt him at all.

I decide that I will ignore it, because he's high, so that's most likely why he's like this.

Denver leads us to his office, and he make us sit on the couch that's in the corner of the room, while he sits on the other couch that's in front of us.

"It seems that you dint6 take much." Denver tells Riley. "Do you remember who you were with?" He asks, and Riley shakes his head.

"A few guys, but I can't really remember much. They asked me if I want to hang out with them and I agreed, that's all that I remember." Riley says, before his eyes widen, and he looks at Denver with a weird look.

"There were a few people laying on one of the clearings, and I guess that they were there with me, because I kind of recognised them when I saw them." Riley says, so Denver nods slightly, before he stands up.

"Wait here, I will be back soon." He tells us, so we nod, and he leaves the room, most likely to tell the guards to find those people.

"Is he going to make me stay in the cellars?" Riley asks Val with a tired voice.

"No." Valentin assures him, and this makes Riley relax.

He rests his back against the couch, and not much later he's asleep again.

I look at Val, and he shakes his head with a slight chuckle.

"I was wondering how long it will take him to get in some trouble." Valentin tells me, and I nod in agreement.

"I wondered about it too." I say.

We wait for a few more minutes, until Denver comes back.

He looks at Riley who's sleeping again, and he rolls his eyes.

"Well, I guess that you should take him back to the house, because I really doubt that I will be able to get any answers from him for now." He tells us, and we decide to do that.

I carry Riley back to the house, and I think about all the ways that I will make him pay for it, since I'm sure that my body will hurt soon, because of all of this exercise.