Chapter 21

Riley's POV

I look around the woods, and I wonder why I'm here, because I can't remember anything and I feel very weird.

After a while of walking around the clearing that I'm at, I find a few guys who are laying on the ground, and they're either asleep or dead.

There's no blood around them, so I guess that nothing bad happened to them.

When I get a bit closer, I quickly notice that they're breathing, so I decide to leave them here.

I would have brought them to the pack house if I was capable of doing that, but I really don't think that I could carry any of them with me.

I look up, and I notice that it's starting to get dark, so I decide that I should go back to the house, because I don't want Valentin to be worried.

The only problem is that I don't really remember where I live.

I consider if I should try to find the house, and hope that when I will find it, then I will remember that it's the one that I'm looking for, or if I should stay here and wait for someone to find me.

A while later, I start to walk through the woods, but I stop when I hear something.

I look around, and I quickly realise that someone's coming towards me.

"What are you doing here?" A man asks me curiously.

"I got lost." I say, but I'm not sure if I actually managed to say all of the words.

"Are you alright?" He asks me, and he comes closer to me with a frown, before he groans.

"Where did you get the drugs?" He asks me with an angry voice, before he grabs my arm and he makes me walk with him.

"I can't remember." I say. "Where are we going?" I ask not much later.

We're currently walking on a dirt path, and I think that I remember this place, but I'm not very sure.

When I see a big house, I quickly point towards it, making the guards look at the direction that I'm pointing at.

"I live there." I say, and he nods slightly.

"I know, but you will have to see the Alpha, so we have to go to the pack house." He tells me, and I groan.

Right after we walk past the house, the front door opens and a man walks out, before he comes towards us.

"What has he done?" He asks the man who's hurting my arm.

When I look at him again, I quickly realise that it's Nathan.

I don't remember much about him, but I know that he lives with me too, and I think that he's a werewolf, but not really.

"Are you a werewolf?" I ask him, and he glares at me.

"Who gave you drugs?" He asks me, and I try to think about it.

"A friend." I say, when I remember that a group of friends invited me to hang out with them.

"Do you remember their name?" The guard asks, and I shake my head.