Chapter 32

Riley's POV

"We have to do something with him, we can't just leave him here, because then he will tell the Alpha." One of the men says, and the other chuckles.

"That's why we will have to kill him, there's nothing else that we can do." The other man tells him.

They start to argue about it, because it seems that one of them didn't want to do anything other than beat the poor guy, who's laying on the ground.

I listen as the two men argues about it for the next few minutes, until they finally agree that they will have to kill the boy.

I quickly walk towards them, before I even think about what I will do next, and the two of the quickly look at me, before their eyes widen.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask them, and they look at each other for a few seconds, before one of them looks at me again.

To be honest, I thought that they were a bit older, but I guess that they're just about twenty, and the boy who's laying on the ground doesn't look much younger.

"Did you hear anything?" One of them asks, and I nod my head.

"Yes, and I will tell everything that I heard to the first guard that I will find." I tell him with a glare.

"It sees that we will have to kill you too then. Or you can just walk away, and keep your mouth shut about this." The other man says, and I shake my head.

"I won't let you kill anyone." I tell him and he rolls his eyes, before he turns to look at his friend.

"Make him unconscious, I'm too tired to deal with him." He says, and the other guy comes closer to me.

I take a few steps back, but before I can even turn around, the guy grips my arm, preventing me from running away.

He covers my mouth to make sure that I won't scream, while his other hand keeps gripping one of my arms.

I start to panic, but then I remember that I still have the gun that I found this morning.

So, I quickly take it out of my pocket and I point it at the man who's holding me, before I shoot him.

He groans in pain, and he lets me go, while the other man looks at me with a glare.

"What have you done?" He asks me angrily, and he looks at his friend just before I hear that he falls to the ground.

His expression quickly changes to an angry one, and he runs at me.

I quickly shot his leg, but it doesn't seem to stop him much, so I shoot his stomach.

He coughs and the blood comes out of his mouth, but he decides to runs at me again.

I shot him again, and I'm not sure if I'm surprised more by my ability to use the gun, or his ability to stay standing.

I decide that I will have to shoot him again, but before I can do that, he finally falls to the ground.