55. The Fixing

"Do you know how I survived my heat? I kept coming up with all the ways I could break you. The want and need to punish you was so strong that it was easy to not touch you and make you suffer, " Pete's gritted whispers made Kao sweat leak all over his existence... " I wanted to make you suffer until you go on your knees and surrender"

Small shivers ran along Kao's skin and his member sprung up becoming rock-hard. Pete's eyes were red and scary. Kao's were too clouded to realize that, he impatiently licked his lips as his chest expanded heavily. 

Pete's hand slipped into Kao's trousers and into between his thighs. Instead of doing it himself, Pete simply instructed... "Spread them"

Kao's knees bent and his legs parted, Pete's nose rubbing on Kao's cheek all along. 

Pete's hand slipped further... "I better find your hole as tight as ever"

Something in Pete's voice kept making Kao shudder, he was scared and excited all at the same time, as he leaked and became sticky. 

Kao's twitching entrance was found by Pete's long and eager fingers. Pete soothed it gently as if he was greeting it, contrary to how roughly his lips started biting on Kao's neck. Two different and intense sensations that Kao missed for too long made him feel a lot like the first night he spent with Pete in a room full of people. He twitched inevitably and uncomfortably.

Pete's fingers eventually became rougher on the aperture and his tongue and teeth were hungry by themselves.  Kao found himself asking for more. When did he become such a masochist, Was he always like that or Did Pete make him that way, His intoxicated brain was too busy to wonder. 

"More?" Pete emphasized.

"Yes! More, Please" Kao responded without trying to hold back. 

Pete stopped to look into Kao's eyes... "What kind of more?"

Kao sighed frustrated... "Weren't you the one who came up with all the ways to break me? You know better, why are you asking me?"

"Coz" Pete pulled one of Kao's wrists and licked up his middle finger... "That's one of the best ways"

Kao's eyes closed shut as a struggled moan raised up his throat. 

"Oh, or I can tie you up and make you give me a blow job, Actually making you use your fingers on yourself is even better, Wanna see how deep you can get?" Pete's voice was casual but Kao could hear only the teasing, he was not able to think straight, the heat in him was making him desperate with every lick Pete was leaving around his fingers. 

"I can do both actually" It was difficult but looked straight up at Pete. 

"Hu?" Pete frowned. 

Taking the chance, Kao pushed Pete off of him and unzipped his pants before non-hesitantly shoving Pete's ready hard-on into his mouth. Balancing himself on fours, he tried to reach his entrance with his wet fingers. 

Pete immediately caught Kao's hands and stopped him. 

"What"... "You..." ... "wanna..." ... "Film it?".... "Or something?" Kao questioned while not stopping giving Pete head. 

"Shut up and suck" Pete was harsh with words... "And Didn't I tell you, You aren't allowed to touch yourself, That hole is all mine"

Kao smirked into Pete's cock as he kept trying to get it deeper into his throat. Pete held Kao's hair giving him support. 

Positions were switched, Bodies were bent and then stretched, and none of them realized when they actually started the intercourse, the feelings, the heat, the excitement, the love, the lust, the desire, the despair, everything was just everywhere. Just like how the things Kao shattered spread all over the place, they themselves were all over the place. They didn't care about keeping it low nor did they care about keeping it in.