Prologue

"You shoud tell her." Rosé said standing outside the church.

"She's getting ready to get married, Rosé." Lisa paced in her bride's maid dress. "It's supposed to be the best day of her life, I'm not going to ruin that for her."

"So you're just going to watch the love of your life walk down that aisle and marry someone else."

"You don't understand. She's my bestfriend."

"What I don't understand is that you've been in love with her for the past six years and never said anything." Rosé grabbed her by the shoulders making Lisa look at her. "And your about to lose your chance." The sound of the door opening made them turn around.

"Hey they're getting ready to start. Rosé go get a seat." Jisoo ordered from the doorway. "Lisa get in here. We're lining up." Without a word Lisa broke from Rosé and went inside following Jisoo. Rosé sighed and followed them in.

As Lisa walked down the aisle with one of the groomsman she had accepted her fate. Her heart hammered in her chest as tears threatened to spill out. She would hold it together, she had to. She lined up with Jisoo, the maid of honor, and the other brides maids. As the band began to play the wedding march and the bride stepped out from behind the double doors, Lisa's heart stopped. She had never seen anything more beautiful in her life, and was sure she never would again. The bride walked down the aisle and Lisa locked eyes with the warmest brown eyes she's ever met. The ones that she had fallen in love with so many times over the past few years. Their eyes were locked until... they weren't anymore. They walked past her and she could feel her heart breaking. She knew it was never going to be but as soon as she heard 'I Do' fall from her best friend's mouth she crumbled inside. Tears started falling fast and she couldn't do anything to stop them. She tried to put a smile on. Tried to make it seem like they were happy tears as as many cried but as soon as she heard the preacher speak those infinite words "I now present Kai and Jennie Yoo." she choked out a sob and her hand flew to her mouth trying to keep quiet.