Chapter 14

Jennie was lying on her bed with her laptop replaying the song that Lisa had written for her. Her phone was in her hand. She wanted to call Lisa but it was only a little after 8am and she knew that Lisa probably been up most of the night. She must have listen to the song a dozen times by this point and she just kept putting it on repeat. Everytime she thought she cried herself out already, she would listen to the song again and tears would start once more. As she watched the video again she could see the emotion and vulnerability that Lisa was showing. She is the one. She's the only one. She's always been the one.

"Mommy?" Her two yearl old interrupted her thoughts, standing in his pajamas in her doorway rubbing his eyes. She wiped away her tears as he came and climbed on her bed with her. She kissed the top of his head and he snuggled into her. "Lisa?" He said sleepily as he saw the laptop.

She hugged him tighter. "It is baby." She sighed, her adrenaline was starting to wear down and she was tired. She was beyond happy. Lisa was inlove with her. And she had always been inlove with Lisa. Now she just couldn't wait to go to her. After the song ended she started the playlist from the first drive and sat the laptop on her bedside table. "Let's listen to some of Lisa's music and get some more sleep yeah?" She said to the little boy whose eyes were already heavy.

"Luv Lisa." He whispered making her heart soar even more. She cuddled him closer and closed her eyes.

"Me too buddy."

                            ————————————————-

Lisa sat in the café with Sabrina. They had decided to skip work and get a late breakfast since both of their minds were preoccupied to begin with.

"So you gave her everything you made for her since you trainee days?" Sabrina asked while waiting for their order.

"Yeah. She hasn't called or texted me yet. Is that a bad sign?"

"How long has it been since you dropped it off?" Lisa checked her watch.

"Like five hours ago.'' She answered sullenly and the blonde woman laughed. "What?"

"Lisa, it's only ten. You dropped it off at 5am...on a Saturday. She probably hasn't even seen it yet. Even if she has it's probably gonna take her a while to get through it all. She also has to take care of Eun-woo." Sabrina reasoned and Lisa seemed to lightened a bit.

"Yeah. I guess you right."

"Of course I'm right. Just give it time, from what you told me and what I've seen she seems to really like you." Lisa smiled at her words. She certainly hope her friend was right.

"Okay. Enough about me. What about you?" She asked as the waitress came with their food.

"What about me?" Sabrine feigned confusion.

Lisa gave her a 'really?' look. "Don't give me that. What's with you and Hailee?"

"Hailee? We're friends. We met at one of the producer's parties a while back." She answered and Lisa smirked.

"Must be really good friends." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Why are you saying it like that?"

"You're really going to tell me you're not seeing each other?" Lisa asked.

"I'm not dating her." The blonde woman answered though it didn't sound all that convincing.

"Riiiiiight." Lisa drew out. "And I'll pretend I didn't see you making out in the studio the other day." She stated and the girl blushed profusely. She cleared her throat trying to think of a response. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."