Chapter 15

Lisa was taken by surprise but soon responded by kissing Jennie eagerly. She moaned as she felt Jennie's tongue swipe against her bottom lip and she willingly opened for her. She was sure she was going to pass out when Jennie's tongue touch hers. To soon though, Jennie pulled back and leaned against her chest and whispered.

"I've wanted to do that for-"

"8 years." Lisa interrupted, she cupped her cheeks and made Jennie look at her. Jennie saw nothing but pure love and adoration in her eyes and it made her tear up.

"I had no idea you felt that way Lisa." Jennie said quietly, afraid to break the bubble they were in. "I feel like we've wasted so much time."

"No. Don't do that." Lisa said, shaking her head. "If we had been together you may not have Eun-woo. And that little boy makes everything worth it."

Jennie nodded. "I know. I just...maybe we can talk after he falls asleep?"

"Of course." Lisa rubbed Jennie's arm soothingly.

"And maybe a little more kissing?" Jennie smirked and Lisa chuckled then frowned.

"What about Somi?"

"I broke up with her last night after you left the restaurant. I planned on doing it all week but she keeps cancelling on me."  Jennie answered looking at her.

Lisa couldn't help but smile and she leaned in meeting Jennie's lips once again. "There will definitely be more kissing after that talk." She can feel the other girl's smile into the kiss.

Before she got too caught up in the moment, Jennie leaned back and held her face. "I want to be with you Lisayah."

Lisa had never felt so happy. Sure she had plenty of questions but the girl of her dreams just kissed her and said she wanted to be with her. She laughed so hard and lifted Jennie off the ground and spinned her around. Jennie laughed as well, her arms going around Lisa's neck. Eun-woo saw the action and came running from the living room laughing with his arms up .

"Me! Me! Me!"

Lisa gently set Jennie back on her feet and picked up the little boy and started to bounce him on her arms.

"You wanted to join the fun huh buddy?" She tickled the little boy and he started giggling. She gave him kisses all over his face and set him back on his feet.

Jennie walked up to her, kissing her again. "I love you." She whispered against Lisa's lips. She leaned back when she felt Lisa's tears against her cheek. She gently wiped them as Lisa smiled widely at her.

"I love you too." Lisa replied. Eun-woo grabbed her pants and demanded to be picked up again. She smiled and picked up the little boy who immediately wrapped his little arms around her neck.

"Love Lisa." He then reached his other arms to his mom who willingly joined in their embrace. "Love mommy."

"I love you too baby." Jennie kissed him with tears in her own eyes. She was certain she had never been happier than in this moment. She had her son and the woman she's always been secretly inlove with in her arms.

——————————————————

Jennie offered to prepare dinner while Lisa and Eun-woo played with the legos that Lisa once again bought for the boy. Lisa had given her free rein in her kitchen. With their dinner still being in the oven she pulled a bottle of wine from the wine cabinet, took two empty wine glasses, smiling as she saw a plastic wine glass in one of the cabinets as well. She filled the three glasses with ice and some lemon soda and returned to the counter to finish preparing the salad.