Chapter 31

Jennie felt a hand cup her breast as she slept. Cracking an eye open, she saw the offensive glare of the time on the clock - 4:00 am. Lisa's hand slowly kneaded the breast in her handand she felt her nipple harden. "Seriously?" She groaned into her pillow. Carefully, she rolled over, seeing Lisa still asleep, acting out what she clearly rhought was a dream. She kissed her shoulder, her neck, before moving herself on top off her. Jennie found herself incredibly turned on as she murmured her name between each kiss. She could have anyone she wanted in her dreams, and she still chose her.

On the few occasions Lisa dreamed about Jennie, she would be woken up by her showering kisses on her arm or the exposed parts of her chest that her nightdress didn't cover before she retreated back to her side of the bed, pulling Jennie to her chest as she slept. Never did she crawl on top of her, though it wasn't as if Jennie was complaining. Awake, she felt her fingers carressing her thighs as she pushed her nightdress up. Helping out, Jennie discarded the garment all together as Lisa placed hot kisses near her naval. Jennie raked her nails through her girlfriend's hair, moaning softly as her mouth trailed farther south.

"Lisa," she said softly, her tongue sucking against her center, teasing. Her toes curled at the sensation rolling through her body like waves. "Mmhmmm." She moaned, feeling Lisa's mouth trail back up her stomach a few moments later. As Lisa crawled back up, Jennie bent her knees, dipping her toes between her skin and the waistband of her pajamas to pull them off. She cupped Lisa's center and started rubbing her as Lisa's mouth found hers. Tasting herself on the other woman's lips, she deepend the kiss and increased her speed.

Suddenly, she felt Lisa pull away. Opening her eyes, she saw her gaping at her, eyes wide open. "See something you like?" Jennie asked playfully.

Lisa did her best to collect her senses. She thought she was in the midst of an incredibly vivid dream until she felt Jennie's hand rubbing her center. A hand that was still there, slowly moving back and forth.

"I...I'm sorry." Lisa sputtered.

"For what, turning me on?" Jennie asked.

The time caught the corner of  Lisa's eyes. "Shit Jennie. I don't even know what came over me." She pulled Jennie's hand away and rolled over onto her back, her arm resting on her head.

Not retreating, considering Lisa woke her up and put her in this condition, Jennie crawled on top of her, grinding her wetness against her slowly. "Don't be sorry," she whispered, rotating her hips forward and grabbing Lisa's hands and guiding it to her entrance. Sliding two of Lisa's finger into her completely, she gasped, melting with pleasure at how she felt inside her. Shea leaned forward, her breath hot on Lisa's ear. "I think it's kind of hot...you can have me, whenever you want, but in your dreams you choose me too."

Lisa's hips bucked as she felt Jennie rotate her hips again. "It's always you." She moaned, sitting up and catching one of her pert nipples in her mouth. Her other hand found Jennie's hips, and the two moved in perfect sync, thrusting into each other and pulling away. Lisa grabbed a hold of her as she moved added a third finger and had Jennie teetering on the edge - she could hear it in how she panted for more, harder and faster. She sped up her fingers and watched as Jennie reached behind her to touch Lisa's aching center as well.

"Cum with me," Jennie whimpered. "Please...please."

Lisa was almost there. She leaned towards Jennie's face and pressed her other hand into her cheeks, she kissed her fiercely, her tongue devouring Jennie's. "It's always you" she whispered again as she broke the kiss.

Jennie let out a deafening cry of pleasure. Lisa felt her release and with a few more strokes from Jennie's finger as well, she rode out the the longest orgasm she'd ever experience, moaning Jennie's name over and over again as she slowed down. Jennie collapsed on top of her, her lips kissing Lisa's collarbone.