Chapter 23

"What the hell was that?!" Somi demanded as Jennie turned to face her.

"What? Oh that? That was none of your business." She andwered. "What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean it's none of my business!? I'm your girlfriend!"

"Actually, you're not. Remember, I broke up with you." Jennie replied calmly even though she was seething on the inside. "You know, at the dinner you showed up to, the one you weren't invited mind you, then proceeded to insult Lisa all evening."

"She's the one that started it!" Somi yelled childishly and Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Yeah sure. Whatever makes you sleep at night. Look you need to leave. You're shouting can wake my son and I'll probably get complaints from my neighbors tomorrow." She turned to open the door but Somi grabbed her arm, turning her around. Jennie yanked her arm back, her face red with anger. "Do not touch me!" She raised her voice for the first time.

Meanwhile, inside the apartment Lisa had finished changing Eun-woo's clothes and putting him to bed. She went into the living room and heard Somi yelling.

"What do you mean you're with Lisa!?" She could hear Somi clearly but Jennie's voice was a little muffled. "You're inlove with her?!" She heard Somi screeched again. She can't help but smile at that. She looked through the peephole, just to make sure everything was okay.

"Yes. So please, leave us alone. And stop calling." Jennie said and turned around opening the door once again. The door was barely open before it was slammed shut again.

"No! We are not done talking!" Somi yelled, gripping the door knob. All of a sudden the door yanked open, knocking her off balance. Before she had the chance to regain it, she found herself being shoved against the wall on the other side of the hallway.

"She said to leave her alone." Lisa stated in a low voice, trying to keep her calm down so she didn't wake up Eun-woo.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Somi struggled to say as she tried to push back, but Lisa was stronger than her.

"This is what's going to happen. You're going to stop yelling at my girlfriend, stop fucking calling her and do not come here again. And if you do, you're gonna wish I called the police instead of doing what I really want to do." Lisa has that look in her eye that had the cocky doctor tremble a bit. "Do you understand?"

"Ye...yes." The blonde croaked out. Lisa released her and Somi straightened her clothes. It looked like she was going to say something but the look on Lisa's face was enough for her to keep her mouth shut. She muttered a sorry to Jennie before turning and walking away, Lisa's eyes following her until she turned to the corner. Lisa suddenly felt herself being dragged towards the apartment. The door wasn't even close completely before it was her turn to be pressed against the wall. Jennie's lips were immediately on her. Lisa grabbed her hips, pulling her closer. The two woman continued to make out in the living room like two teenagers.

"That was so hot." Jennie whispered against her neck as she sucked her pulse point. "You taking charge like that...so fucking hot." She could barely contain herself, she was so turned on right now. She had never seen Lisa like that before, so...dominating. That and the way Lisa had shoved her thigh in between her legs, well...it was definitely making her feel things. "Baby, I need you...right now." She was panting as she grinded against Lisa's leg and claimed her lips again.

"Mmm yes ma'am." She replied, picking her up. "Let's at least get to the bedroom first."

—————————————————