Chapter 25

The next morning Lisa was taking a shower when she heard the curtain open and felt Jennie behind her. "Good morning." She softly said as she felt arms wrapped around her waist and a soft kiss on her bare shoulder. Jennie's hands travelled up, cupping her breasts, giving them a slight squeeze, she ran a finger over her nipples, making them hard.

"Mhmm. Good morning." Lisa sighed, she can feel Jennie's hands slowly moving down.

"You know," Jennie whispered in her ear before sucking on her earlobe making her moan. Jennie knew that was a big turn on for Lisa. "Hearing you sing in the shower just made me think of the old days." She said while kissing the spot below her ear, the other hand still massaging a breast and the other dangerously close to her girlfriend's clit. Lisa was so turned on she couldn't think.

"Only difference is now, I get to do what I really wanted to do all those years ago." Jennie said and finally moved her fingers over Lisa's clit.

Lisa moaned loudly, turning her head she grabbed the back of Jennie's head and crushed their lips together. She bucked her hips causing her ass to grind against Jennie's pussy. "Fuck Lisa!" Jennie gasped. Lisa turned so she could her. She was about to touch her as well but Jennie grabbed her hands. "Not yet." She whispered huskily and pulled her hand away from Lisa's clit as well.

"Uhh, what are you doing? Keep going." Lisa pleaded but Jennie gently pushed her against the shower wall and smiled. "Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet." She said as she got to her knees and threw one of Lisa's leg over her shoulder. She looked up, her eyes shining with delight as the water cascaded over back.

"Fuck you're so sexy." Lisa said, her voice heavy with passion. Jennie smiled against her thighs, running her hands up Lisa's leg, leaning forward and taking a long swipe of her slit. "You're so wet." She said before attaching her mouth to her girlfriend's clit and making her moan.

Lisa tried to be quiet so she wouldn't wake Eun-woo, but that was soon thrown out the window when Jennie entered her with two fingers. "Fuck!" She stuck out her hands, bracing herself against the shower wall. Jennie had set a steady rhythm with her tongue and her fingers. She didn't know how much longer she could hang on, then she felt the Jennie twisting and curling her fingers. "Oh shit! Don't stop!" She moaned as she felt her orgasm close in. Jennie picked up speed, pumping in and out, hitting Lisa's spot every time. That plus Jennie sucking on her clit, well. "Holy shit...fuck....Jennieee!" She gasped as pleasure travelled her whole body.

Jennie felt Lisa tightening around her fingers and made sure that her girlfriend was completely finished coming down from her high before she pulled out. Lisa let out a satisfied sigh as she slid down the wall, joining her girlfriend on the floor. "That was amazing." She kissed Jennie softly. "I'll return the favor as soon as my body doesn't feel like jelly." She said making Jennie chuckle.

"I'll have to take a rain check. We're going to be late meeting Sabrina and Hailee for lunch." Jennie said standing and pulling Lisa with her.

"We can make it quick." Lisa grabbed her, bringing her a little closer and started kissing her neck. Jennie then whispered into Lisa's ear.

"But I don't want some quickie. I want you to fuck me until I'm begging for you to stop. I want you to fuck me so good that I won't be able to get out of bed the next day. So you better rest up for tonight." Jennie bit her ear and all of a sudden Lisa was wet all over again. She loves it when Jennie would talk dirty to her.

"Okay now I need a cold shower." Lisa said and stepped under the shower trying to calm the fire that Jennie reignited in her. Jennie chuckled as Lisa continued taking her shower. When they were done showering and Jennie was drying herself off with the towel, she felt Lisa come up behind her, moving her hair to one side and planting kisses along her shoulder. She turned and wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck. They stared at each other for a moment before she heard Lisa whisper. "You're so beautiful." She blushed at the comment. Lisa smiled and cupped her face. "You're beautiful and I'm so happy to finally call you mine."