Chapter 21

Lisa knocked on Jennie's door late Saturday morning. The game was going to be later in the afternoon and they figured they'd grab lunch somewhere near the stadium. Jennie opened the door dressed in 49ers gear, pretty much feom head to toe.

"Oh no." Lisa shook her head. "Please tell me you're not going to the game like that." She teased with her trademark smirk.

"Shut up. Of course I am." Jennie smiled, letting her into the apartment. Lisa was wearing a Dodgers shirt and cap. About that time Eun-woo cam running out of his room.

"Lisa! You wedi fow da game?" He asked as he ran into her arms. She scooped him up, kissing him on the cheek.

"I sure am." She smiled then turned a playful glare at Jennie for a second. "I see you mom's got you all decked out in your 49ers shirt." She said and the boy bounced in her arms.

"Yeah! Ninews awe the best!"

"But if they are the best, then I guess you can't wear this Dodgers hat I got for you." She said pulling out a small cap in her back pocket.

"Yeah I can wew dat!"

"Hey!" Jennie faked a gasp and pouted as Eun-woo put on the hat. "What about the 49ers. What about Bosa, Eun-woo? Who's gonna cheer for him?"

"I cheew for him mommy. I cheewwr for him." Eun-woo said and sold his statement by nodding his head vigorously.

"Promise?"

"I pwomise mommy." The boy answered extending his short arms so he can reach her and pat her cheeks while still on Lisa's arms.

"Oookay." Jennie drew out, smiling. "Why don't you get your socks so we can go."

"Okay mommy!" Lisa kissed his cheek again and put him down where he went running back to his room. "I can't believe you gave him a stupid Dodgers hat." Jennie said as she tried to hit Lisa's arm.

Lisa caught her hand though and pulled her closer, leaning down and kissing her soundly, effectively shutting her up. Jennie was smiling at the pulled away. "Okay you're forgiven."

"Good to know that's all it takes to be forgiven." Lisa replied then suddenly frowned. "Not that I'll ever do anything that will need you to forgive me." She quickly stated. "I would never-"

"Relax Lisayah. I know you wouldn't." Jennie could tell that she was acting a little nervous for some reason, so she cupped her face and started carressing her face. "Look I know we're kind of jumping into this whole thing. We haven't even discussed if we're in an exclusive relationship yet." Lisa looked up quickly. "I mean, I know we are." She said quickly noticing the panic in Lisa's eyes. She saw Lisa smile and swore that she saw a tiny breath of relief. "But remember, we've been friends forever. You don't have to worry about saying something wrong. I'm not going anywhere. You hear me?"

"Yes ma'am." Lisa smiled at her. "I'm sorry, I just...I wanted this for long. Now that everything seems to be finally happening, I just don't want to screw it up."

"You're not." She tucked a stray hair behind Lisa's ear. "I love you. What's got you worried?" Jennie asked and the other woman shrugged her shoulders.

"It's just...I know you've had you fair share of what it's like in the music industry. And I know you gave all that up for a more private life. It's just that...it's still the same. I mean I'm still me but some people in the business are real assholes...I just don't want anything to scare you away. Just know that I will do everything in my power to make sure that-"

"Lisa." Jennie interrupted. "It's sweet that you're concerned but you have nothing to worry about. Yes some people still recognize me, but some are very respectful when it comes to respecting my privacy."