Chapter 26

"Guys! We're going to be late!" Jisoo yelled from the living room where she, Lisa and Eun-woo waited. She and Lisa decided to switch it up a bit and wore a black pant suit for, so they had been ready for a while. Meanwhile, their make up team was busy with Jennie, Rosé, Sabrina and Hailee.

"Cool your ti.." Sabrina started then remembered that a little boy was in the room. "Jets! Cool your jets Jisoo! We're coming!" The blonde walked out with her dress on. She had a red dress that draped around her shoulders.

"About time! The limo is downstairs." Jisoo said standing up and Sabrina put her hands on her hips.

"Wow, Sabrina you look so nice." She said sarcastically, then waved her hand in a dramatic manner. "Thank you so much Jisoo! You look amazing yourself." She replied to herself, she heard Lisa snicker while playing with Eun-woo.

Lisa's eyes suddenly widened when Jennie entered the living room. Her facade of calm detachment disappeared instantly as worshipful awe took over. Jennie had to work hard to keep herself from teasing her as Lisa stared at her with her mouth slightly open. She stood still as Lisa's eyes traveled down her elegant toupe dress and back up to take in her one bared shoulder. She did allow a giggle to slip out when her eyes returned to her chest area.

Rosé laughe out loud as she came up behind Jennie and saw her face, "Catching flies, Lisa?"

Lisa's eyes seemed to focus before her jaw shut with a snap. Both Jennie and Rosé could see her struggle to gain composure, but refrained from further laughing.

"You look amazing." She finally announced.

Her compliment caused a happy smile to burst across Jennie's face as she nervously smoothed her hands down the silky material, even as a blush bloomed.

"Thank you. You look really nice too babe." Jennie grinned.

Lisa started to make her way around the sofa toward her when a small body slammed into her legs.

"Mommy hot enough fow you shag senseless Lisa?"

All the adults gasped and gaped at Eun-woo as he looked back them innocently.

"Rosé!" Jennie turned to her friend. "How many times do I have to say 'little ears'?"

"I didn't know he was there!" Rosé defended herself.

Lisa realized what must have happened and dropped down on one knee to face the boy. "Buddy, that's not a nice thing to ask someone. You didn't do anything wrong, but let's not ask that again, okay?"

When Eun-woo hung his head and nodded, Lisa pulled him into a quick hug to let him know that they weren't upset with him. Then, to prove her point, she mock-whispered to him. "Don't tell her I said so, but yes, your mommy looks very hot."

As expected, Eun-woo giggled at their 'secret' and then mortified Jennie by loudly whispering a secret back to her. "Mommy wants to see youw ass in a pant suit."

They all laughed as Jennie's face blossomed with color once again. Still laughing, Lisa straightened and winked at her. "Little ears, Jennie."

Not wanting to risk any further embarassment, Jennie just shook her head. With a small smile playing on her lips, she took a calming breath and asked, "Are we all ready to go?"

————————————————-

The group arrived on the red carpet, pulling behind another limo whose passengers were filing out. Lisa turned to Jennie, "You good?" She asked while caressing her knuckles. Jennie smiled at her and nodded her head. The limo moved forward and a valet opened the door for them. Jisoo and Rosé were the first to step out, followed by Sabrina and Hailee. Lisa grabbed Jennie's hand once again and gave it a squeeze. "You ready?"