Chapter 18

"It was really nice of Jisoo and Rosé volunteering to keep Eun-woo for the night." Lisa said as they got back to Jennie's apartment after having dinner with Rosé and Jisoo. The brunette smiled as she set her keys on the table then came up behind Lisa, wrapping her arms around the other woman's waist.

She remembered the conversation she had with Jisoo earlier.

———————————————

While walking around the streets, Jennie tugged Jisoo's arm. Lisa and Rosé were walking infront of them but were too busy playing with Eun-woo to pay attention to them.

"Soooo I need a favor." She stated then put on her infamous pout face. Jisoo knew that face and sighed.

"What do you want?"

"Will you guys watch Eun-woo tonight?"

"So you and Lisa can talk?"

"There might be some of that too." Jennie smirked and Jisoo's face contorted with displeasure at the indication implied.

"Ew no." She dramatically waved her hand in front of her face. "I don't want to imagine you and her doing anything of a sexual nature. Plus, you just got together. Do you think you should be sleeping together already?"

"Jis, we've been inlove with each other for practically forever. I'm done waiting. Plus after last night, I'm about to combust."

"What happened last night?"

Jennie went on to tell her everything that happened over the past few days. From what happened over dinner with Somi, the pictures and the flashdrives, and then what went on after Eun-woo fell asleep last night in detail.

"You really didn't have to tell me the last part." Jisoo said pretending to gag.

Jennie laughed, causing the three infront of them to look back, she waved them off and continued talking to Jisoo.

"She's just...she's perfect to me. She's the one Jis." She said confidently. At this Jisoo raised an eyebrow.

"You sure? You literally just got together." She asked. Jennie looked towards Lisa and Eun-woo, she had the small boy sitting on her shoulder while talking with Rosé, whose hands were on Eun-woo's back to support him. She smiled then looked back to her bestfriend.

"I've never been more sure of anything." She said and Jisoo nodded, but inside she was screaming with joy.

"Good, cause I can't have you go breaking Lisa's heart because she is just too fragile...don't tell that duck I said that either." Jennie smiled.

——————————————-

"Well, I may have asked Jisoo to watch him." She said and Lisa turned in her arms.

"Yeah? And why is that?" She grinned, putting her arms around Jennie's waist and pulling her close.

"Uh, well you know...so we could watch a movie...and stuff." Jennie answered trying to act innocent all the while backing Lisa towards her bedroom. Lisa's smile widened and she nodded her head.

"Mmhhmm. I see. Well, if we were just going to watch a movie Eun-woo could have join us." Lisa said playing along and Jennie rolled her eyes as she unbuttoned Lisa's shirt.

"Okay fine...I may have ulterior motives." She smiled then pushed Lisa to her bed, climbing on top of her and straddling her thighs. Lisa leaned on her elbows, sitting half way up and grinning at Jennie as she popped the button of her jeans. "After the preview you gave me last night, you're lucky I didn't fuck you on the table at the restaurant." She said as she slowly unzipped the jeans. Jennie thought she had never seen anything so sexy that the sight before her. Lisa lying there with her shirt hanging open, her black bra and her smooth skin showing.