Chapter 35

"Is he asleep?"

Lisa watched Jennie through the reflection of the mirror as she soaked in the bath later that night, her arm outstretched as she admired the ring on her hand. Spitting toothpaste foam into the sink, she rinsed her mouth out while rinsing her toothbrush. She wiped her mouth with a towel before turning around and leaning against the sink. "Yes. Sleep before his head touched the pillow. He was so tired."

Jennie grinned, still admiring the ring as it sat on her hand.

Lisa approached the tub, bracing her hands against the tub as she leaned in to give her a kiss. "You better be done." She whispered, her lips moving from Jennie's lips to her neck. "Because when I leave. I plan on being in bed. Naked. You'd be wise Ms. Kim, to not make we wait."

Jenne tilted her head away from Lisa as her kisses moved down to her damp shoulder. "Oh really..." she murmured.

Lisa caught her earlobe with her teeth, lightly biting as she kissed the sensitive skin. "Really."

Jennie watched asisa pulled away from her and walked around the bathtub and into the bedroom. Pulling the drain with her toes, she stood up and rinsed herself in the shower. She qiockly brushed her teeth and walked into the closet. She saw the collared shirt Lisa was wearing today and slipped it on, buttoning a fee buttons in the middle. Forgoing underwear, considering Lisa will probably rip them tonight, Jennie sauntered back into the bedroom. Lisa was propped up against her pillow, under the covers.

"Interesting choice in apparel babe." Lisa smirked.

Jennie shrugged her shoulders. "I think it looks cute."

"I think you should wear it to work."

"I'm pretty sure you're required to wear pants of some kind during work babe." Jennie said with a giggle as she stood at the end of the bed, a hand on her hip. "Besides, I'm not quite sure I'd get anything done only wearing this."

Lisa smirked. "Me neither...and oddly enough, I'm okay with that."

Jennie rolled her eyes as crawled on top of the bed, making her way towards Lisa. Her shirt was just big enough on her, and buttoned just enough to give Lisa an eyefull of her breasts as she approached her. She pulled the covers away from her and straddled her, rubbing her hands softly in slow circles. Her eye caught the glint of the ring every so often, bouncing off of the light intruding the dark bedroom. "So...you're not tired?" She teased.

"Nope."

Jennie placed a kiss on her shoulder. "Because you've been tired all week."

They hadn't had sex all week, mostly because Lisa was afraid she'd lose any kind of restraint she had and blurt out a marriage proposal during an orgasm, which in her opinion tacky. So she pretended to be exhausted from work all week, opting for cuddling with her instead.

Lis could feel a low, throbbing sensation in her center as the tip of Jennie's fingers grazed against her skin. It was torture. "I am definitely not tired." She managed to speak; her hands sliding up Jennie's shirt as she carressed her sides.

Jennie had a playful glint in her eyes as she rested her forehead against Lisa's. "Because I don't want you to fall asleep."

"Babe." Lisa groaned. "I'm about to lose it."

"Lose what?"

Lisa pressed her tongue into the side of her cheek, her hands gripping Jennie's waist. "You're a terrible, terrible tease."

Jennie cocked her head to the side and shrugged her shoulders. "And yet you still asked me to marry you."

Lisa used her toes to pull the blankets down further as she lifted Jennie for a moment. Her clit twotched at the feeling of Jennie's warmth being just far enough away to drive her insane. Jennie slowly unbuttoned the few buttons she fastened moments earlier, and as her breasts became exposed she felt Lisa tighten her hands on her waist and grazed one nipple then the other with her lips as she continued to remove the shirt. Jennie bucked but Lisa's hands on her kept her still, leaving hot, tantalizing kisses across her chest. She craned her neck back as Lisa's lips made her way up, finding her neck, then her jaw.

"See," Lisa whispered, feeling Jennie trying to buck but failing as her grip was strong. "It's not nice to tease."

"Not at all." Jennie moaned, her fingers kneading into Lisa's back. Figuring she had to find a way to get control again, she waited for Lisa's head to move before she ducked her head down, catching her mouth with hers. She held Lisa's face in her hands as she kissed her hard, moaning into her mouth as she felt Lisa recline back into the pillows. She shifted her hips upward and reached down grab Lisa's hands and slid it between her center. Sliding it between her warmth before positioning it at her entrance. Clenching, she slowly slid Lisa's hands inside her, gasping at the sensation as Lisa held back a moan. With her hands braced on Lisa's shoulders, she began to move, rocking her hips in a slow, circular motion as she thrust herself into her.

Lisa felt her eyes rolling back as she did her best to hold Jennie's hips to keep them from rotating. "Unless you want this over in the next minute, you'll stop." She groaned as Jennie laughed.

"You big baby." Jennie whispered in her ear, clenching again as she bucked against her fingers.

In a quick swift motion, Lisa managed to flip the two of them without pulling away. Jennie yelped as Lisa staddled her, lifting her hips off the bed as Lisa pumped her fingers into her, pulling out almost completely before tauntingly pumping back in. "Tell me you want it," she heard Lisa whisper hoarsely, keeping up his torturous rythm.

"I want it," Jennie whispered, squeezing her breasts with her hands as she massaged them. "Please Lisa...faster." Lisa barely sped up, just fast enough for Jennie to notice as she cried. "Argh! Lisa, faster!" She exclaimed. "Please!"

"Ssshh, you'll wake Eun-woo up baby." Lisa smirked at her. She then tightened the grip she had on Jennie's waist and sped her rythm up. She was afraid she wasn't going to hold out much longer, and at the sight of Jennie bringing her hand down to her center and rubbing a finger between her folds, she thought she was a goner. "Jennie..." she grunted. "I...I..."

"I'm almost there," Jennie panted. "Harder...please."

Lisa did as she was told, and as she heard Jennie's cries and felt her release, her pumping fell out of rythm and became more frantic as she lost herself in her, screaming her name as she slammed her fingers into Jennie as they both came. Shuddering a final time, she carefull collapsed on top of her. Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa, burying her face into the crook of her neck.

"I love you." Lisa whispered in her ear, slowly pulling her fingers out. She stared at Jennie, propping herself up a bit with her forearms against the mattress. "I love you...more than I ever thought it was possible to love anything."

Jennie lightly kissed her lips. "I love you too sweetheart."

Lisa grabbed a tissue from the nightstand and wiped their sweat away, Jennie suggested a bath but Lisa declined. She just wanted to stay in bed with her, curled up next to her so that as much of Jennie's skin was touching hers. Lisa reached for the covers and pulled them up as she situated herself on the side of the bed. Jennie curled up next to her, draping a leg between her as she rested her ring-clad hand on her chest.

"I still cannot believe we're getting married." Jennie said and wiggled her fingers.

Lisa carressed her arms. "Yes, well, I figure every now and then I'm bound to get it right."

Jennie snuggled closer as Lisa pulled the covers up over her shoulder. "You definitely got it right."