Chapter 22

They arrived at the stadium a little bit before the game started. Jennie wasn't sure if she'd ever seen Eun-woo so excited. Lisa had made sure to get them great seats, just behind the dug-out of the 49ers. She smiled when both mother and son squealed when they their favorite player emerge.

"Mommy! Mommy! Dat bosa?" Eun-woo asked excitedly. Before Jennie could answer, the man himself turned to look at him.

"Yes I am little man. What's your name?" Nick Bosa answered.

"Eun-woo! You my favowite playew!" He yelled from the first row of the stands while Jennie held him with wide eyes. "She say you da man!"

"Oh yeah?" He whispered something to one of the guys with him and the guy nodded and went back in the dug-out. "Did your mommies bring you to see us win?"

"Yeah! Yeah!" The small boy was bouncing in his mother's arms.

"Well, we'll try to play extra good for you today. Would you like a ball?" Eun-woo nodded eagerly. Bosa took the ball from the bat boy and signed it. He walked closer to them so he can give the ball to the little boy in person. "There you go kid." A stunned Jennie finally spoke up when he was actually a foot infront of them.

"What do you say buddy?"

"Thank you!"

"Uhm Mr. Bosa? Do you mind if Eun-woo took a picture with you?" Jennie asked shyly.

"Sure." He answered. She placed Eun-woo against the railings while Nick Bosa stood beside him. Eun-woo was grinning ear to ear.

"Gotta go guys. Got a game to win." He waved at them, then suddenly turned around again. "Good to see you Lisa!" Then ran towards the center.

"Thanks so much man! Good luck today!" Lisa yelled to him. She turned to see Jennie looking at her with wide eyes.

"You know him?!"

"Uh yeah? We met at a party and ever since we've been hanging out whenever he's in town."

"Oh my gosh I can't believe you knew him!"

Lisa chuckled. "Relax babe. I'll introduce you to him soon."

"You better." Jennie playfully glared at her.

"Lisa! I gots a baseball!" The both turned to see the little boy holding his newly signed ball with a huge grin on his face.

"I see that buddy!" Lisa grinned as he went to sit on her lap as the game was ready to start. Jennie knew this day was going to be amazing, but it was turning into one of the best days ever. She looked over to ther two favorite people, snapping a picture of them and uploading it onto her instagram.

"Thank you for doing this." Jennie leaned in, taking a hold of Lisa's free hand. "I love you." She kissed her cheek making Lisa smile.

"I love you too babe. And you're welcome." Lisa answered.

Jennie was about to answer when a young girl came up to them.

"Excuse me. You're Lisa Manobal right?" The young girl asked.

"Uh. Yes. I am." Lisa answered.

"Can you sign my shirt? I'm a huge fan. I've always loved your music. Is it true you're working with Sabrina Carpenter right now? Are you the producer? Or are you gonna do a collaboration with her?" The girl rambled on as she turned around so that Lisa could sign the back of her shirt. In doing so, she saw who Lisa was with and let out a gasp. "Oh my God! You're Jennie Kim!"

Jennie turned red as the young girl's outburst draw attention to her and Lisa.

"Uhm yeah, could you keep it down a little? My son is here with me and I really don't want to make him uncomfortable. We're just here to enjoy the game." Jennie asked the young girl politely.