Chapter 28

"Nine clock yet Mommy? Nine clock?" Eun-woo asked as he sat atop the toilet lid, watching Jennie french braid her hair. They were going to the mall today. Lisa suggested it, said they need to start looking at stuff for their new home.

"Eun-woo," she said with exasperation, "she will get here when she gets here."

"Soon?" The little boy asked.

Jennie sighed. "Yes. Now, why don't you go get a pair of socks out of your drawer and take them to the living room."

"Okay." Eun-woo readily conplied, hopping down and racing to his bedroom. Before he made it back to the living room, there was a knock on the door. "Momma!"

Jennie smiled and shook her head before heading to the living room as well.

"Good morning to you too." Lisa told Eun-woo who was clinging to her neck. When she saw Jennie she smiled brightly and walked towards her. "Good morning babe." She said kissing her softly.

"Hi. Good morning." Jennie answered breathily.

"We go now?" Eun-woo asked impatiently.

"In a minute. We have to get your socks and shoes on. What did you do to your socks?" She asked.

"Oh..." was his reply. "I dwoped 'em." He wiggled in Lisa's arms and when she set him down he ran back down the hallway and grabbed his forgotten socks. He zoomed into the living room, jumped on the couch, wiggled his toes and stretched out the socks for Jennie. He allowed her to put his socks on, but when she was about to put on his shoes, he pulled his feet back and pouted. "I no like shoes."

"Well you can't just walk around the mall in your socks buddy." Lisa told him.

"I want sandals. I like to wiggle my toes. I wew sandals mommy?" He whined.

"Well, I was thinking we could pick you up some sandals today. We have quite a lot to get for you. You outgrew some of your stuff already." Jennie told him.

"Toys too. You said we buys toys too mommy." Eun-woo reminded her.

"And we will." She told him. "You ready?"

The little boy hopped off the couch and walked over to Lisa, taking her hand. "I go with Momma."

"That's fine." Lisa said and picked the little boy. They waited as Jennie locked the front door and they all walked towards the elevator and towards Lisa's car. Eun-woo keeping them all entertained as he kept going on and on about his morning cartoons.

As soon as Lisa parked the car, she turned to Jennie and asked. "Okay babe. Where to first?"

"I'm thinking of buying some things for him first. We always go to Bunny Hills. Is that okay?"

"Of course babe. Let's go." Lisa answered unbuckling her seatbelt.

Eun-woo held on to both of their hands as they walked around the mall. It was as Jennie had anticipated, not very busy, but she was sure that would change rather shortly. Saturdays, were outrageously busy. She normally tried to avoid shopping on Saturdays for that reason, but with how busy both she and Lisa were, she doubted that they would get much free time to do it otherwise.

"Thew! We go thew!" Eun-woo shouted, pointing at the sign of Bunny Hills. He pulled them both towards the shop.

"Good morning!" A perky redhead said as she turned and greeted her first customer of the day. She smiled to both Lisa and Jennie then bent down to the boy's level. "My name is Aubrey. What can I get you today?"

"Clothes. I like blue." Eun-woo answered.

"Blue huh? Good choice." The redhead chuckled. She stood again and addressed the two women. "So what are we looking for today?"