Chapter 19

Holy shit! Lisa thought as Jennie claimed her lips hungrily. She moaned when she felt her tongue graze the roof of her mouth. Her nails were already scratching Jennie's back, she was about to explode and Jennie had yet to touch her. The brunette released her lips and peppered kisses until she got to her pulse point and sucked hard. "Shit Jennie." She whimpered, she loved the thought of Jennie's mark on her.

Jennie didn't release until she was sure she left a mark. She leaned back and admired her work. She smiled and whispered in Lisa's ear.

"Now everyone will know you're mine." She felt Lisa shiver. She then continued making her way down her girlfriend's body. She sucked and bit on her nipples making the woman squirm beneath her. She knew that Lisa was more than ready. She could feel her wetness through her underwear as she pressed her leg against Lisa's center and almost came again just feeling how she was.

"God you're so wet." Jennie said, she didn't waste any time moving down Lisa's body, removing the only barrier left between them. Her original plan was to tease Lisa as much as the other woman teased her, but that thought was thrown out the window when she saw how wet Lisa was for her. She started to kiss inside her thighs, moving her way up to where she knew her girlfriend needed her the most. She could see her tight grip on the sheets as she patiently waited in anticipation. Jennie wanted to remember this moment forever. She slowly leaned forward, tasting Lisa for the first time.

"Shit!" Lisa hissed and raised her hips.

Jennie was immediately addicted to everything Lisa. Her taste, her sounds, the hands that were gripping into her hair and her thighs wrapping around her head.

"Fuck...oh my god...Jennie..." Lisa yelled out as she can feel her circling her clit. Jennie was taking her time, slowly making circles around the small bundle of nerves. When she knew Lisa was getting impatient she finally settled on her clit. Lisa moaned loudly as Jennie began to suck on her.
"Fuck that feels so good." She breathed out making Jennie smile. After a few minutes she moved from the woman's clit, going even lower, sticking her tongue in Lisa's entrance. She moaned as she tasted more of Lisa. That and the vibration of from the moan made Lisa yell out even more.

"Ohmyfuckinggod Jennie!" She immediately felt Lisa's walls begin to tighten and she knew that she was close. She moved back up to her clit, sucking it hard and entered Lisa with two fingers.

"Yes! Fuck! Yes!" Lisa felt her stomach tighten and she knew she wouldn't last much longer. She felt Jennie move, fucking her faster and harder and she couldn't hold out anymore. "HOLY FUCK!" She yelled as her orgasm hit her, she can feel Jennie's finger slowly moving in and out of her, trying to make it last even longer. When she felt her trembling stop, she felt Jennie pulled out, climbing up to face her, licking her fingers clean then kissing her, letting her taste herself.

"That was amazing." Lisa said once she caught her breath. Jennie looked at her and smiled naughtily at her.

"I hope you don't think that we're done Manobal." She stated as she ran her hand down Lisa's stomach, her hand disappearing between them. She used her fingers to spread Lisa's lips and connected their clits together, grinding into her.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Lisa screamed, she had never felt anything like this before. She found it incredibly hot that they were connected like this.

"You're so hot." Jennie groaned as she slowly moved with Lisa. Her hands were on either side of Lisa's head, their breasts rubbing against each other as they started to pick up the pace. Both were moaning loudly as their eyes locked together in a fiery passion. Jennie was breathing hard as she picked up the pace even more. She can feel Lisa's hands holding her waist, helping her grind into her harder. It wasn't long before Jennie was moaning and panting uncontrollably and she knew that she couldn't hang on much longer. "Fuck, I'm so close baby." She breathed out.

"M-me too." Lisa whispered and she felt Jennie move faster. She mover her hands from Jennie's waist and interlocked their hands, holding tight. She kissed her and she can feel the other woman breathing became frantic. A few more thrusts and Jennie was sent over the edge screaming Lisa's name. Hearing Jennie screaming her name made Lisa's orgasm hit her hard.

"Fuuuuuccck." She groaned and Jennie felt a gush of liquid coming from the other woman hit her. They continued grinding into each other until they manage to rode their high together, Jennie leaned down and kissed her lazily but still as passionate as the first kiss.

"That was so hot." Jennie then collapsed on top of Lisa, sweat covering both of them, totally exhausted and both of them feeling happier than ever. She laid her head on Lisa's chest, feeling her heart beat like crazy. "You okay? Your heart's beating really fast."

Lisa let out a laugh. "Of course it is. The love of my life is lying on top me, naked, I might add, and just gave me the most intense orgasm of my life." She answered making Jennie smile and lift her head up to look at her.

"You're just saying that."

"Are you kidding me? Do you think that I...did what we just did everytime?" Lisa asked blushing, a little embarrased of what just happened. "Because I don't, I've never done that before." She admitted, making Jennie's smile brighten even more.

"Good." She put her head back down, resting over Lisa's heart while Lisa's hands were running through her hair. They laid there, for what seemed like forever, Lisa thought Jennie had fallen asleep until she heard her whisper softly. "You're the love of my life too." Lisa was glad Jennie wasn't looking at her at that moment because she didn't want her to see the tears running down her face caused by that one sentence.