Chapter 27

A few weeks after the Grammy's, Jennie and Lisa's relationship is still the talk of the town. Jennie was shocked when one morning, as she was about to post a picture of Lisa sleeping, she saw that she had so many followers request on her instagram.

"Babe, babe, babe." She sat up in bed poking Lisa, but only received a groan in reponse. "Lisa! Wake up!"

"What?" Lisa responded sleepily.

"I have so many follower request!"

"Seriously?" She questioned dryly as she opened one eye glaring at her girlfriend.

"Yes, I haven't checked my instagram in forever, I just saw it now."

"No, I mean you seriously woke me up for that reason." Lisa reached out, taking her phone away from her.

"Hey!" Jennie pouted.

"Babe, you're not uploading this picture."

"What, yes I am." Jennie said grabbing her phone back. Before she had the chance to hit the button she was tackled by the other girl. "Ah, Lisa!" She screamed as she was pinned down on her bed. She tried to struggle as Lisa pried the phone from her grasp. "I forget how strong you are."

Lisa smirked but then frowned as she looked at the picture. "Looks like I'm drooling!"

"It's cute!"

Lisa shook her head, "Nope, I'm deleting it." Somehow when Lisa sat up to delete the picture Jennie broke free, snatched the phone from her and posted the picture before Lisa even had time to react. "Did you?" She asked the woman underneath.

Jennie smiled triumphantly and nodded her head. "Yep." She tossed the phone on the bed and Lisa piined her hands abover her head.

"You're going to pay for that." Lisa said hovering over her once more.

"Hmm, what do you have in mind?" Jennie asked huskily, her eyes looked down Lisa's shirt and she missed her mischievous grin.

"Well," Lisa released Jennie's wrist, letting her hands trail down her arms slowly, and lightly squeezed Jennie's hips, making her shudder. Lisa ghosted over Jennie's lips and whispered, "I think... you should stop staring at my boobs." She laughed then started tickling Jennie, making the other woman squeal and laugh. Lisa was relentlessly tickling her girlfriend when she felt a weight on her back and small arms circle her neck.

"I help you mommy!" Eun-woo yelled as he began wrestling with Lisa.

"Oh you will, will you?!" She grabbed him off her back and put him on the bed and began tickling him as well.

"Stap! Stap!" He yelled between giggles. "Stap Momma stap!" He shouted and Lisa froze with wide eyes. She pulled back and looked at Jennie whose eyes were just as wide but had a huge smile on her face. Lisa didn't know what to do. She just sat frozen as Eun-woo wiggled his way over to his mom. Jennie could tell that Lisa was quite shocked to say the least so she took it upon herself to break the silence.

"Eun-woo, did you call Lisa, Momma?" She asked and Eun-woo nodded his head. "Why?" She brushed a strand of hair from his eyes.

"I heaw you and Auntie Jisoo talking. You say that maybe Lisa can be my mommy too. And I can haves a bwothew ow a sistew. I have bwothew mommy? Please?" Jennie blushed, remebering the conversation that she wanted them to be a family and maybe someday have another child so that Eun-woo could have a sibling.

"I did say that." She said shyly. "Do you want Lisa to be your mommy too?" Again, the boy nodded. She took a chance and looked at the wide eyed Lisa. Jennie was starting to get worried, the woman hasn't moved. "Lis?" She asked as she took Lisa's hand in hers. "Lisayah. You okay?" Lisa gave a small nod and smiled at her. "What do you think about that?" She tilted her head towards Eun-woo, and Lisa noticed that she hadn't answered yet. Lisa laid down next to them and kissed Eun-woo on the head, easing Jennie's nervousness slightly, even though she still hadn't said anything yet.