Chapter 11

Friday could not come fast enough, then after a minute Friday seemed to be creeping up on Lisa way too quickly. That's why she was nervously pacing her office at the studio. A knock on the door startled her bringing her oit of her thoughts.

"Unnie? What are you doing here?"

Jisoo stepped into the office. "I'm meeting Rosé for lunch but she's still in a meeting with some director." She answered taking a seat on the couch, Lisa sat down beside her. "Rosé told me you're going to finally tell Jennie."

"Um yeah. Friday. I asked her to dinner. Do you think I should tell her?" Lisa asked. "Rosé thinks I should. But you know how she is, a hopeless romantic." Jisoo smiled, she was aware how romantic Rosé could be. "I mean I want to tell her. But I don't want to have her laugh in my face. She's my bestfriend and I don't to make-"

"Lisa, Lisa slow down." Jisoo interrupted her ramblings. "Take a deep breath." Lisa did, exhaling slowly.

"I just need someone to be honest with me. And you always are. Am I making a mistake?" Jisoo actually felt for Lisa. She could see that the girl was scared. She of course knew how Jennie felt about Lisa. Since she had already told Jennie about Lisa's feelings she decided to make her feel a bit better.

"You need to tell her. However it turns out you'll have atleast told her. She told me about the almost kiss."

"She did? How did she act? Was she freaking out?" Lisa stood and started pacing again. "We haven't talked about it. I didn't know whether I should've brought it up or not. Did she say if she wanted it too? Or did she just het caught up in the moment?"

"Lisa stop, you're going to make yourself crazy." Jisoo stoop up and placed her hands on Lisa's shoulder making her stop her pacing. "Trust me. Just talk to her. You've been avoiding this for too long. You need to relax and just be yourself. You can do this."

Lisa nodded. "Yeah. Okay. I can do this. Thanks Unnie." They both turned when they heard a knock on the door.

"Hey." It was Rosé. "Sorry my meeting ran late. You ready to go?" Jisoo nodded and turned to Lisa once more.

"You gonna be okay?"

"Yes. Yes I will be. Thanks again unnie."

"Sure." She answered and walked towards Rosé. Once they were down the hallway far away from Lisa's office Jisoo suddenly said, "I will be glad when those two finally get together. They're exhausting."

"Tell me about it. If Lisa doesn't do it this time, I'm telling Jennie myself." Rosé answered and Jisoo stopped walking.

"I, uh, kind of already did."

"What? You told Jennie!?"

"Yes. And Jennie has feelings for her as well. We all know she shouldn't have gotten married. She just couldn't say no to her mom that time. But I was standing up there when Jennie was walking down that aisle and she was looking at Lisa the entire time! It's always been Lisa for her, I mean come on! Everyone can see that!" She was almost yelling as they got into the car. "It's distracting. And annoying."

Rosé laughed at her. "Well, hopefully come Friday everything will finally work itself out."

                     —————————————————-

Jennie was getting ready to leave for her dinner with Lisa. She gave the list of emergency numbers to the sitter.
"Jennie, I babysit for you all the time. I know all this."

"Right. I'm sorry just nervous for tonight." She picked up her son and kissed his cheeks. "You be good for Hae-in okay buddy?"

"I will mommy. Love you."