Chapter 9

Sunday came and Lisa found herself hanging out at Rosé and Jisoo's place having lunch and playing video games. Jisoo wasn't due back until Monday and Rosé begged her to come and save her from boredom.

"So I think I'm going to tell Jennie that I'm iove with her."  Lisa said nonchalantly still focused on the game.

Rosé immediately paused the game and looked at her. "You are?" She asked and Lisa nodded. "For real? Or is it going to be like last time then you chickened out the last minute?"

Lisa shook her head and had the biggest grin on her face. "I almost kissed her! Eun-woo came in and interrupted but I'm pretty sure she was going to kiss me too." Rosé smiled even though he already knew this, Jisoo had called her the other day after she got off the phone with Jennie.

"Alsooo...uhmmm...I slept at her place." She blushed as Rosé frowned at her. "Not like that. It was late and she told me to stay. The next day I woke up to her and Eun-woo all snuggled up against me. I spent all day with them just hanging out at the park. It was so easy just being with them."

"That's awesome Lisa, but don't forget, she still has a girlfriend okay?" Oh. I forgot about her. It's not like she's been around. I mean I practically spent all weekend with them and her name wasn't even mentioned. Lisa thought.

"I, uh, don't know. But aren't you the one that said I should tell her and let her decide?"

"Yeah, but don't go making out behind her girlfriend's back."

Lisa rolled her eyes.

"We didn't even kiss." Rosé looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes yes I promise. I won't be going behind anybody's back. I'm going to tell her then wait for her to decide. And no more almost kissing."

———————————————————-

Jennie was in her office eating her lunch while watching the dance practice of her students from earlier when she heard a knock on the door. "Alison why are you knocking?" She asked without looking up. The two usually had lunch together.

"Maybe because I'm not Alison." Lisa smirked as Jennie looked at her with a surprise smile.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Lisa shrugged walking into the office.

"I came to see if you wanted to go dinner this Friday? Just me and you? I wanted to talk to you about something." Lisa shifted nervously.

"Yeah? Well, I wanted to talk to you about something too." Jennie smiled, she had an epiphany over the weekend. She hoped they wanted to talk about the same thing. "You didn't have to come all the way here to ask me to dinner you know." She teased and Lisa smiled.

"Yeah but then I wouldn't have been able to give you this." She pulled put a pack of Kisses dark chocolate from her pocket. "It is Monday. And I wanted to make sure you start off your week right. And I wanted to thank you for last weekend. I had a really great time with you guys." Jennie smiled and grabbed the chocolates.

"I had a really great time too. Eun-woo did too, he really likes you." Jennie replied sincerely looking at Lisa who was blushing and smiling shyly.

"You know, your whole chocolate on Monday's thing is pretty much an odd superstition to have." Lisa said as she came and sat on the corner of Jennie's desk. "I think it's just because you're addicted to them and don't want to admit it."She smirked but Jennie shook her head and walked towards her.

"Nope it's true, totally makes my day better. In fact it already has."

"Yeah? How so?"

"It brought me you." She grinned as did Lisa.