Chapter 16

Jennie felt nervous as soon as they got into the living room.

"Can I get you a slice of the strawberry cake?" She nervously offered Lisa. "It looks like some of it is still salvageable."

"Uhm...sure." Lisa accepted. She was nervous as well and putting off his talk with Jennie for another couple minutes sounded okay.

"Are you sure you don't mind that he's in your room?" Jennie asked as she returned from the kitchen holding a plate with what appears to be two slices of strawberry cake.

"Yep. 100% sure." Lisa answered taking the plate in Jennie's hands and placing it on the coffee table before grabbing her and making the other woman sit on her lap. "Besides you're both staying here tonight."

"We are huh?" Jennie asked teasingly.

"Uh huh." She answered wrapping her arms around Jennie's waist. "In fact, if it weren't for the fact that you guys would need a change of clothes I probably wouldn't let you live until Monday." She continued.

Jennie smirked at her. "What if...I told you that I brought us extra clothes?"

"You did?"

"Yeah, they're in the car. Did you think I was going to leave after finally telling you how I feel?"

"And what is it that you feel Miss Kim?" Lisa asked with a small smile.

"Oh come on Lisa. You know." Jennie answered shyly.

"I know what exactly?"

"Lisayah." Jennie was blushing hard now.

"Say it? Please?" Lisa said looking at her and cupping her face.

"I love you Lisa. I've been inlove with you for god knows long." Jennie leaned and kissed her softly.

"Wait what?" She said breaking the kiss. "What do you mean you've been inlove with me 'for god knows how long'?"

"I think you know what that means already Lisayah." Jennie answered stroking her cheek.

"You've been inlove with me for years?!" Lisa shrieked and Jennie nodded. "Why...why didn't you tell me?" Jennie proceeded to tell the story that she told Jisoo just last week.

"I'm so sorry Jen." Lisa said, taking her hands and giving it a kiss. "I don't remeber anything. Jisoo's right though. If I said wait, it was because I wanted to make sure that I remembered it. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. And I'm sorry for leaving after you got married."

"I'm sorry too. I had your number. I could have called. But i was too scared."

"I was too...but I have you now. And if it's ok with you I'm never letting you go." Lisa said running her fingers through Jennie's hair.

"I think you'll find I'm more than okay with that arrangement." Jennie smiled and surged forward, kissing Lisa's lips. She felt Lisa open and she practically shoved her tongue down her throat and Lisa moaned appreciatively. This kiss was different from the kisses earlier. This kiss frantic, fervent and years of build up emotion and attraction. This kiss was fucking amazing. Hands were everywhere, grabbing and pulling. Jennie can't help but moan when she felt Lisa's hand grabbing her so that she was straddling her. Jennie left Lisa's mouth and started placing hot open mouthed kisses along her neck and jawline. She heard Lisa moan again when she started sucking on her pulse point. She felt Lisa's hands move underneath her shirt, raking her nails down her back, she leaned back to take her shirt off. She then pulled Lisa up a bit and yanked her shirt off as well, tossing it across the room. With both of them shirtless, Lisa wasted no time sticking her face in Jennie's chest, kissing the ample amount of cleavage protruding from her bra.