Chapter 2

Lisa arrived early at the café and waited for Jennie to show. She was trying te keep her calm 'I could give a shit' attitude but on the inside she was excited, nervous and terrified. Her leg was bouncing and her fingers were tapping the table. She hadn't been able to sleep really, so instead she made yet another Jennie inspired song, adding it to her growing personal collection. Well they were actually meant for someone but Lisa knew that ahe would never give them to -

"Jennie." Lisa sighed as she saw her through the door. Lisa stood nervously as Jennie pointed to her when the hostess tried to assist her. Her warm brown eyes were beaming as she pretty much sprinted to Lisa and wrapped her up in a tight hug. Lisa felt complete for the minute that Jennie was in her arms. She trembled as Jennie's breath hit her neck and her heart skipped a beat. She tried to pull back but Jennie only hed on tighter.

"Not yet." She whispered. Lisa didn't need to be told twice and she squeezed her tightly. It lasted for a long time, neither wanting to let go. Then when they were fully seperated Jennie punched Lisa in the arm.

"Ow!" Lisa rubbed her arm where she was just hit.

"You deserved that." The sat down.

"I know." Lisa said softly then locked eyes with Jennie. "I'm sorry." Jennie's face softened a bit. "Just know I had my reasons. I thought...you know what it doesn't matter."

"If I did anything to - "

"No Jen," Lisa cut her off. "You didn't . It was all me. I was stupid."

"You're not stupid Lis. And I didn't ask you here to berate you all day. Let's leave that for another time. Just tell me how you've been." About that time the waiter came by to get their orders. "Tell me something i don't find out from Jisso."

"You've been keeping tabs on me through Jisoo?" Lisa smirked and raised her eyebrow.

"Like I said on the phone, I missed you. And you apparently had your reasons to stay away so it was the only the way." Jennies shrugged. "Anyway."

"I'm sorry again."

"Are you going to ever tell me why you left?"

Lisa sighed. "I didn't leave you per se." Jennie gave her a look. "Okay I did, but I can't talk about that right now." Jennie huffed.

"Fine, tell me how you've been."

"Not a lot to tell. I've been working and that keeps me plenty busy."

"Just work? Is there anyone special?" Jennie asked and Lisa looked down while fidgeting her napkin which Jennie noticed. She grinned, "Is there?"

"Not at all." Lisa answered.

"Then why are you blushing?"

Lisa was getting flustered, she definitely needed to get a hold of herself.

"There was someone a long time ago." She locked eyes with Jennie again. "But I never had the guts to tell them how hopelessly inlove I am with them." She finished and Jennie felt a twinge of something she couldn't explain move through her. She shook it off and smiled.

"That someone must have really something." Lisa nods. "So why didn't you just tell them?"

"Doesn't matter. Can we move on?" She asked not wanting to talk about it...at all.

"Sure, how about the little rant that you had the other night?" Lisa's eyes widened. She forgot about that.

"What did I say?" Oh my god, I didn't I love her right?

"You reall don't remember?" Jennie chuckled when Lisa shook her head.

                      ————————————————-