Chapter 17

Jennie woke up feeling relaxed and happy. She rolled over and found the other side of the bed empty. She frowned wondering where the other had gone. She got up and washed her face before making her way downstairs and found her two favorite people watching Sunday morning cartoons and eating cereal.

"Hey you two! Watcha doing?" She asked and Lisa sat up putting her cereal on the coffee table.

"Sshh mommy, we watching Scooby Doo." Eun-woo said, he was sitting on the floor eating his cereal on the coffee table.

"Sorry buddy." She kissed his head and ruffled his hair then took a seat on Lisa's lap, wrapping her arms around the latter's neck. She leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss.

"Good morning."

"Best one of my life." Lisa answered sincerely, securing her arms around Jennie's waist. She saw Jennie beam.

"Well, would you settle for second best morning of mine?" Jennie asked. "Since the day this little guy right here was born is my number one."

"Absolutely." She answered then gave her another chaste kiss. "I wish I had been there for both of you." Lisa said, regret evident in her voice. She looked over to the little boy that she had come to love so much, then looked back at Jennie. "I regretted everyday for five years five months and eleven days." She said which was how long they went without speaking to each other.

"It's okay love," Jennie saw her smile at the endearment. "We're here now and we're together." She reassured her. "Yeah it sucks that maybe we could have been together before but now regretting a decision, however stupid it may have been," she teased and poked Lisa's cheek, "isn't going to change anything now. Plus you were right. Having that rascal over there makes everything worth it." She finished and snuggled against Lisa's neck.

"Yes it is. He makes everything worth it." Lisa said gently carressing her back. "I'm just glad to have a second chance with you."

They sat there for a while just soaking each other in and watching Scooby Doo with Eun-woo who snuggled with them on the couch after finishing his cereal. About an hour later Lisa's phone rang, Jennie being on her lap picked it up on the cofffee table for her.

"You have our picture from the park as your background? Aww Lisayah." Jennie said smiling as Lisa took the phone from her and saw it was Rosé calling.

"I have one in my office too." She replied and answere the phone. "Hey chipmunk."

"So have you talked to her? Did she and Eun-woo came over? What happened?!" Rosé asked rapidly, her voice so loud that Jennie could hear her too.

"Geez slow down Rosé." She said and then the phone was ripped away from her.

"Yes Rosé, Lisa and I talked. Everything is perfect." Jennie answered, she looke at Lisa who smiled in response.

"Jennie!? You're still there!?" She was screaming now that even Eun-woo was looking at the phone. "Does that mean-"

"Eun-woo and I stayed over and WE all slept in the same bed? Yes it does, so get your mind out of the gutter." She laughed. They talked for a while with Rosé and Jisoo. The two kept taking the phone from each other and bombing them with questions until Jennie and Lisa finally decided to just invite them for lunch.

————————————————-
Lisa, Jennie and Eun-woo arrived at one of the local cafés a little bit before Jisoo and Rosé. The café happened to have a children's playground and Eun-woo had already sprinted towards the ballpit. They were only waiting a few minutes before the two women walked through the door both wearing huge smiles on their faces.