Chapter 3

Lisa not so quietly banged repeatedly on the door until it opened. "Lisa? What the hell?"

"Why didn't you tell me Jennie was divorced and dating a freaking woman?!" She asked Rosé who stood aside to let her in. She came here after bailing on lunch. She entered the living room and plopped down on the couch. "We were just at lunch and I was totally blindsided."

"You went to lunch with Jennie? When did you start talking to her again?" Jisoo asked as she entered the room. "Is that why you stole my phone the other night? To get her number?"

"How could you guys not tell me?!" Lisa went on ignoring the question. "You know what she means to me." Both Rosé and Jisoo came and stood infront of her. Jisoo could tell she was almost in tears, but wasn't feeling sorry for her.

"It was hard to tell that she meant anything to you when you just all of a sudden stipped talking to her without so much as an explanation."

"You know why."

"But she doesn't! Do you know how many times over the past five years she's cried on my shoulder? A crying Jennie Kim is worse than watching your puppy get kicked. She just wanted to talk to you, to see you. She didn't know what happened between the two of you! She thought it was her fault!" Lisa looked up at Jisoo with tears running down her cheek. This had never even crossed her mind before. That Jennie would be upset. Lisa figured there wouldn't be room for her in Jennie's new life and she would just forget about her.

"I just couldn' t stand seeing her with him. Not being able-"

"So you just rather not have her in your life at all if you weren't able to be with her. That's selfish Lisa." Jisoo stated.

This was something that they never talked about. It was always there but no one would approach Lisa about it. It even caused a few fights between Rosé and Jisoo when the first got together. Jisoo always wanted to knock some sense into Lisa and Rosé always wanted to support Lisa's choice. Not because she agreed with it but because that's what bestfriends do. This time however Rosé just sat by the couch and let her girlfiend lash out at her bestfriend.

"What did you expect? For us to inform you when she dropped her husband so you could come waltzing back into her life when she hadn't even heard from you in almost five years! And as for her girlfriend, do you think you deserve her just because you have been inlove with her forever? Because you don't."

Lisa knew Jisoo was right. She didn't deserve Jennie on any level.

"You're right." She said quietly wiping her cheek with her sleeve.

"Damn right I'm right!" Jisoo said, there was no stopping her now. "Now you're going to apologize and I don't care what it takes."

"I kno-"

"I'm not done yet!" Jisoo yelled. Lisa sank back into the couch. "You apologize. If she doesn't listen at first, you grovel for her forgiveness. You came back into her life and I'll be damned if you're ever going to leave again! If you ever cut ties with her again I don't care what hole you try to crawl into I will hunt you down!" She finished. Jisoo's face was red with anger and Lisa had never seen such crazy eyes before. Fuck she's scary! Lisa swallowed hard and cleared her throat.

"I was going to say that you're right. I know I'm a horrible person for walking away just because I was hurting. She never deserved that. And she didn't deserve me just walking out on lunch after not seeing her for so long. I have to go. I need to make this right. Even if she only look's at me as a friend, I'm gonna be there for her from now on." Lisa promised and stood up making her way to the door.

"Good. If you screwed up again I'm not letting my girlfriend talk me out of kicking your ass." Jisoo looked at her with piercing eys.

"Understood." Lisa nodded and left Jisoo and Rose's place.